Nursing Assistant / CNA / HHA
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 25, 2022
MinMaxOverviewWe are seeking Full & Part Time Nursing Assistants
( Caregiver / CNA / HHA / Resident Assistant / NAR / Home Health
Aide ) to join our team at Highland Path.Highland Path is located
in one of St. Pauls favorite neighborhoods. With independent
living, assisted living and memory care apartment homes, Highland
Path offers the support and care seniors need to maintain their
independence; along with a wealth of amenities designed to keep
residents engaged, active and happy! Highland Path combines
beautifully designed assisted living and memory care apartments
with independent living attached by an indoor walkway.Salary:
$16.85 - $21.37/hourWhy work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees (full time hours
start at 30 hrs/wk)
- Scholarship program up to $5,250 per year!
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually
- No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!This
community offers the following care options: Assisted Living,
Assisted Living with Memory Care.
- Perform ADLs as scheduled and assist other Resident Assistants
as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations and
established best practices.
- Monitor changes in Residents condition
- Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using
various methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
- Ensure residents are cared for with dignity. Qualifications
- Caregiving experience preferred but applicants without
experience will still be considered.
- To be considered for Care Center/TCU: Current Nursing Assistant
Certification required or willingness to gain certification.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating
- Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers.About
PHSPresbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul,
Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a
broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service
options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than
26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living
communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage
home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the
largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing
comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in
1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader
dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall
well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest
nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.If
you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching
the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join
our team.PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, St. Paul , Nursing Assistant / CNA / HHA, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!