Clinical Applications Specialist, MR
Company: General Electric
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Description SummaryAs the Clinical Application Specialist
MR, you will deliver clinical and operational expertise by
providing excellent education and training support within a
specific modality or product portfolio to clinical end-users.
Clinical experts facilitate evidence-based practice and support the
customer experience and commercial teams from pre-sale through post
implementation by providing effective outcome-based education and
training solutions.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical
technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to
improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition,
turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization
where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a
healthier world.Job DescriptionEssential Responsibilities
- Deliver objective based system / feature MR training and
education support for Mayo Clinic over an extended period while
demonstrating full range of product features, capabilities and
- Collaborate with Mayo Clinic commercial team to drive sales
growth and IB health. Work closely with commercial teammates to
ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with commercial teammates to develop strategy to ensure
Mayo Clinic is satisfied with their GE system and utilizing their
system to its fullest extent.
- Execute domain expertise responsibilities as outlined in the
Priorities of a MR Clinical Applications Specialist.
- Act as a subject matter expert and education consultant to
internal account community, providing clinical, technical and
professional guidance and communicate progress and issues to
internal GE team with respect to improving the customer experience
and GEHCs account standing.
- Execute training through rigorous implementation of skill
checklists and assessments and drive thorough recording of
outcomes. Communicate results to broad constituency.
- Liaison with department leads and work with key opinion leaders
to assist in standardizing and optimizing protocols / imaging
parameters and provide current state / progress updates to internal
and external constituents. Facilitate best practice sharing amongst
various account departments.
- Assist customer in advancing new product (NPI) features and
imaging techniques. Partner with customer in developing training
plans / strategies that support new product assimilation and
ongoing training needs.
- Drive consultative applications services discussions and
recommend additional support options for customer solutions.
Propose and deliver solutions based programs that drive
productivity for the customer and growth.
- Act as focal point for modality / team, identify customer
satisfaction issues, assist in escalations, problem determination
and specialty training requests.
- Establish and drive relations, collaboration and partnerships
with all department / relevant stakeholders. Engage with key
opinion leaders on progress made and gain consensus on next
- Associates degree or equivalent and 5+ years of MR
technical/clinical industry experience; plus ARRT or ARMRIT
- Demonstrated experience working on GE Healthcare MRI
- Deep understanding of clinical education training and
associated process implementation.
- Demonstrated experience delivering complex information and
modifying messaging based on audience.
- Willingness to travel 10%-20% within the US and Canada.Desired
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels
within an organization and work in a matrix environment.
- Ability to strategize with decision makers on workflow
enhancements and improvements.
- Proactively manage customer issues, be able to identify
positive and negative outcomes and communicate results to decision
- Strong communication and clear thinking skills, ability to
synthesize complex issues into simple messages.
- Willingness to be flexible / adapt to changing personnel and
- Action oriented in taking the initiative to identify
opportunities and recommended solutions.
- Results-oriented and passionate about making a positive
customer & business impact.
- Able to express opinions, information and key points of an
argument clearly and fluently.
- Give presentations and deliver materials with skill,
confidence, and credibility.We expect all employees to live and
breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead
with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership always
with unyielding integrity.Our total rewards are designed to unlock
your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to
turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and
benefits are everything youd expect from an organization with
global strength and scale, and youll be surrounded by career
opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and
support.#LI-KC1GE offers a great work environment, professional
development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law.GE will only
employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United
States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned
upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).As
a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required
to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE
customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE
employees.Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
Keywords: General Electric, St. Paul , Clinical Applications Specialist, MR, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!