Medical Device Testing Lead
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Infosys is seeking a Medical device testing lead. In this role
you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of
Software Development lifecycle stages. You will take requirements,
develop using scripting, create documentation and perform system
testing. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of
the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality
and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You
will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and
collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity
is respected and valued.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- Location for this position is St. Paul, Minnesota. This
position may require travel and/or relocation.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this
- At least 4 years of experience in System testing.
- Experience working in Python, Java/ J2EE and C#.
- Must have experience in medical device system testing.
- Should be able to do scripting and documentation.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder
- Good Analytical skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per
the job requirements. About UsInfosys is a global leader in
next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients
in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and
workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation
Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Keywords: Infosys, St. Paul , Medical Device Testing Lead, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!