Admissions Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Care
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Title: - -Admissions Registered Nurse (RN)/Start of Care (SOC),
Home Care -- The Start of Care (SOC)/Admissions Nurse is
responsible for completing admissions for our Home Care patients
and providing direct patient care under the supervision of the
Director of Nursing or Nurse Supervisor. Responsibilities include
following and creating the plan of care, providing and determining
treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the
team to help meet positive patient care outcomes. - Provides
effective and efficient patient care.Hours: - - -Full-time - Days
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and a $5,000 Bonus!
- Mileage Reimbursement / Company Car Option
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA (Health Savings Account) with Company Contribution
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- FSA (Flex Spending Account)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Scrubs Allowance
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time
- Recognition Programs
- Free Education Courses
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- Locally owned and operatedBecome a part of Interim HealthCare
- Work with an amazing group of people every day!
- Work independently, out in the field to care for our patient's
one on one wherever they call home.
- Make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Be a part of a company that has been -improving people's lives
-for more than 40 years.Minimum Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school for RN and licensed to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Minnesota.
- Minimum of 12 months -experience working in an acute care or
home health environment.
- Evidence of current CPR certification.
- Experience in Home Care to include OASIS; minimum one (1) year
experience preferred.If you are interested in this fantastic
opportunity, apply now or visit our Careers Page at
-https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/careers/ -Find us
at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin CitiesMission, Vision and Values
of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:Our vision is to be the
provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice services through our
values of integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and
financial responsibility. We offer a wide variety of home care
ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed
health care services, which help -with the every day tasks that let
people continue living at home where they are most comfortable.
Additionally, we provide hospice care in the home that can make
loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the
family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time
together. Interim's mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition
of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity
in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim
HealthCare's mission - Improving People's Lives.EEO M/F/D/VInterim
HealthCare of the Twin Cities -provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, St. Paul , Admissions Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Care, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!