Licensed Practical Nurse Req# 4118
Company: Sholom Community Alliance
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists each resident in
achieving and maintaining their highest practical level of
physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being through providing
medication, treatment administration and personal care.Primary
1) Provide direct care to residents under individual plans of care,
administering care and medications per doctor's orders.
2) Collaborate with the IDT (interdisciplinary team) to ensure
adequate and appropriate flow of services.
3) Supervise doing room activities, assisting residents with eating
4) Assist throughout the admission process to ensure smooth
transition of new residents.
5) Periodically perform the comprehensive assessment of residents
with acute changes to condition, and attend resident Care
Conferences as needed.6) Oversee and lead NARs, and TMAs.
7) Support various other Nursing responsibilities as needed.
Education, Experience and Credentials
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Must have and maintain current licensure in the State of
Minnesota as an LPN.
- One or more years experience in long-term care highly
- Current certification in CPR required.We are an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Sholom Community Alliance, St. Paul , Licensed Practical Nurse Req# 4118, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!