Company: Juut Midwest, Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 16, 2022
POSITION TITLE: Massage TherapistSUPERVISOR: Salon Manager
Massage Therapist Job Summary:The role of the massage therapist is
to provide guests with excellent service and to provide services
such as reducing tension, improving circulation and lengthening and
stretching muscles through various massage techniques. In addition,
the therapist will educate the spa guest in all areas of product
knowledge and massage techniques. They will also live and
demonstrate the Juut Guiding Principles and Beliefs, utilize these
in the performance of their job, and will be a Daymaker in every
moment. Massage Therapist Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to each guest by educating
them on all products and services offered in the spa.
- Massage face and body, including hands and feet, using Aveda
products, hot towels, or hot stones.
- Provide customized care and massage techniques based on
- Use reflexology points on hands and feet.
- Recommend appropriate products available for sale in the salon
to allow guests to duplicate results at home, as well as give the
guest a complete experience.
- Keep work stations clean and sanitize tools and supplies
including massage tables, face cradle, sheets, towels, and
- Continue advanced education and training to stay current in
product knowledge and massage techniques.
- Take advantage of educational opportunities provided by Juut,
ensuring minimum education requirements as posted are met, in order
to maximize potential and future growth and success.
- Be open to coaching and feedback from management and
- Update and maintain customer information records, such as
beauty services provided.
- Cleaning and upkeep duties of salon and spa as assigned by
- Work together as a team in a positive, respectful and impactful
way. Educational Requirements:
- Proof of successful completion of formal massage training.
- May require individual city license. Physical
Requirements:While performing the duties of this job, the employee
will be required to:
- Walk, sit, bend and squat
- Talk and hear
- Grab, pull or bend items
- Lift and/or carry up to 10 lbs.
- View items at a close or distant range
- Stand for extended periods of time Working Conditions:
- Retail salon environment Includes evenings and Saturdays; Part
time/ Full time availableSalon is open Monday 9-5 Tuesday thru
Saturday 9a - 8pm; shifts can range from 20 -40 hours per
Keywords: Juut Midwest, Inc., St. Paul , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!