RN Registered Nurse - Triage
Company: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Do you want to Improve People's Lives? Come and work at Interim
HealthCare of the Twin Cities!Title: Hospice On Call RN Triage
Nurse - The Registered Nurse plans, organizes, directs and provides
hospice care to meet the identified needs of patients/families.
This position will provide care to patients after normal business
hours either by phone triage or to go on visits when
applicable.Hours: We are looking for someone to work On Call during
overnight and weekend hours. This position is considered full-time
and will have a block schedule.Benefits:
- Competitive salary and earn up to a $5,000 bonus!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA (Health Savings Account) with Company Match
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- FSA (Flex Spending Account)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time
- Recognition Programs
- Free Education Courses
- Locally owned and operatedTerritory: Our office is based in
Roseville, MN and our service area covers the 13 County Twin Cities
Metro area. We are looking for someone who is willing to travel
throughout Interim's service area based on the client's
needs.Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Work with an amazing group of people every day!
- Work independently, out in the field to care for our patient's
wherever they call home.
- Make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people's lives
for more than 40 years.Minimum Requirements:
- Licensed to practice as a RN in the state of MN. License is
active and in good standing.
- Minimum of twelve (12) months of accumulated experience as a
registered nurse within the last five (5) years or, if no
experience within the last five (5) years, evidence of current
(within the last 12 months) clinical knowledge as deemed
appropriate by the DHCS.
- One (1) year of hospice care experience preferred.
- Proof of valid driver's license.
- Proof of valid auto liability insurance.If you are interested
in this fantastic opportunity, apply today!Visit our website at
https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/home/ for more
information or find us at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin
Cities.Mission, Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin
Cities:Our vision is to be the provider of choice for Home Care and
Hospice through our values of integrity, compassion, customer
focus, innovation and financial responsibility. We offer a wide
variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy
and other licensed health care services which helps with the every
day tasks that let people continue living at home where they are
most comfortable. Additionally we provide hospice care in the home
that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide
support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on spending
quality time together. Interim's mission is firmly rooted in its
long tradition of helping people maintain their safety,
independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and
compassion. Interim HealthCare's mission - Improving People's
Lives.EEO M/F/D/VInterim HealthCare provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities, St. Paul , RN Registered Nurse - Triage, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!