Rehab Team Lead
Company: Sholom Community Alliance
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 15, 2022
SUMMARYThe Rehab Team Lead supports operation of the rehab
department, acting as a resource for staff, client, and
- Provide clinical support and supervision of rehabilitation
staff, including work allocation, department training, and general
- Assist in development and implementation clinical training,
promoting department compliance with relevant regulations. *
- Support daily management tasks such as planning patient
treatments and daily therapist schedules based on clinical needs,
budgetary requirements and staff management and Rehab Director. *
- Serve as a resource for clients, families, and staff, offering
instruction and training to clients, caregivers and staff as
- Complete therapy schedules as needed; ensure appropriate
staffing levels are maintained.*
- Provide support and counseling to individuals and families
concerning loss of function, and coping with issues as they relate.
- Provide direct patient care in accordance with licensure and
- Provide direct therapy services to patients based on scope of
- Collaborate with Rehabilitation staff to evaluate client goals
and facilitate changes in care plan as appropriate. *
- Maintain accurate records and documentation to ensure
compliance with regulatory and organization requirements.*
- Maintain up-to-date programs and techniques to enhance all
therapy services provided.*
- Analyze and evaluate effectiveness of rehabilitation services
to provide optimum client outcomes.*
- Support various other Rehab responsibilities as needed.
- Denotes Essential Function of the position.
JOB SPECIFICATIONSEducation, Experience and Credentials
- Degree from an accredited school of physical therapy or
occupational therapy required.
- Must be licensed with the State of Minnesota in specific
discipline and must maintain licensure.
- CPR/First Aid certified through American Red Cross
- Experience with Medicare regulations and reimbursement required
two or more year's clinical experience preferred, preferably
working with a geriatric population.
- One or more years' experience in a supervisory capacity in
post-acute care preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of therapy principles, theory, methods, equipment,
modalities, procedures and evidence based practice.
- Flexible and productive in an environment with regular
- Able to display high levels of customer service, responding
promptly and thoroughly to the inquiries and needs of individuals
both internal and external to the organization in accordance with
our PROUD standards.
- Understand and maintain confidential nature of organization and
client information in accordance to HIPAA regulations and corporate
compliance standards, including appropriate access of data housed
within the Information Technology infrastructure.
- Able to understand and follow facility and department safety
and emergency procedures.
- Possess effective problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
Outlook, Internet, HRIS, and other applications. Must be skilled in
database management and record keeping.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THIS JOBIncumbent must
be able to:
- Perform light work, with occasional or negligible lifting of
objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Effectively communicate in the English language, including
following oral and written instructions, in order to communicate
with people inside and outside the organization.
- Able to effectively use office equipment to review and create
- Work at a desk for extended periods of time and perform long
hours of work at a computer.
- Frequently stand and walk to move around office/building
repeatedly throughout the day.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule, including overtime,
nights and weekends as required including attending events/meetings
- Able to obtain reliable transportationTOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
- Use a variety of equipment needed for recreation activities
including a variety of strength and conditioning equipment.
- Use telephone, computer and standard office equipment.
WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work environment is primarily indoors.
Occasional exposure to the outdoors and inclement weather when
traveling between sites. May be at risk of exposure to blood,
bodily fluids, and other potentially infectious material.Sholom is
dedicated to the health and safety of its residents, family
members, and team members. All offers of employment are contingent
upon successful completion of relevant background, employment
verification and TB tests, as well as participating in mandatory
vaccine programs (ex. COVID-19), testing requirements (ex.
COVID-19, TB), and using designated PPE where and when
required.This job description does not necessarily list all the
functions or accountabilities of the job. Employees may be asked by
management to perform additional duties and tasks. Management
reserves the right to revise and update job descriptions at any
time.Sholom is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Sholom Community Alliance, St. Paul , Rehab Team Lead, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!