Registered Nurse RN (Senior Living) $10,000 BONUS!
Company: New Perspective Senior Living
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Now offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus for a Registered Nurse (RN)
to join our Eagan, Roseville, Minnetonka, and Highland Park
communities.Embark on a special journey as a Registered Nurse at
New Perspective. On this unique path, you'll find supportive
surroundings, deep appreciation for your work, flexible schedule
options, opportunities for customized career growth, and an
environment for meaningful connections. On top off all that, you'll
be given a $10,000 sign-on bonus. This important role assists the
Health and Wellness team with coordination of care for residents in
assisted living and memory care. To learn about this rewarding RN
position, click here: https://vimeo.com/370287311Being a Registered
Nurse - RN at New Perspective means:
- You want a career with purpose, where you can really get to
know the people you work with and make a difference in their daily
- You're looking for a regular schedule so you can increase your
- You're ready to act as a leader on a fun, dynamic wellness
- You're interested in working with amazing seniors and their
- You have strong communication skills that can adapt depending
on who you're talking to
Why New Perspective? A career with a purpose starts here!This is an
exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company
serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by
2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the
opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a
culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each
team member's professional development. At New Perspective you're
not just an employee, you are a valued member of our
team.Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Current RN license in good standing in the state in which the
community is located.
- Performs RN responsibilities in accordance with applicable
state and federal laws.
- Timely completion of resident and prospective resident
assessments including both in and outside of the community.
- Performs case management in coordination with applicable
third-party providers and resident responsible parties.
- Assists with training, on boarding and coaching of unlicensed
team members in the proper performance of nurse delegated
- Communicates and interacts with residents, families and team
members in a kind, respectful and effective manner.
- Supports quality care and quality assurance and care
- Competent in multi-tasking and time management to prioritize
care and build clinical routines.
- Champions hospitality when providing customer service to
community residents and their families.Team Member Benefits &
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, or PRN status.New
Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.INDCLNPLicenses &
Keywords: New Perspective Senior Living, St. Paul , Registered Nurse RN (Senior Living) $10,000 BONUS!, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!