Company: Tareen Dermatology
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Tareen Dermatology is now hiring for a full-time Medical
Scheduling Specialist in our Call Center We are growing physician
owned Dermatology practice located in Roseville, MN. We are
expanding and seek a highly motivated individual(s) with 1-2 years
- Recognize and register patients.
- Verify current informational status.
- Collect account balances including WOAAA before scheduling
- File/scan Medical records and patient correspondents
- Check all insurance for accuracy, make necessary phone
- Answer all calls timely and with courtesy with the adjusted
- Direct all calls to appropriate parties.
- Check VM for messages, distribute accordingly.
- Inform proper parties of all incoming fax messages.
- Schedule appointments for both offices, accurately and
- Preparation of new patient charts.
- Back up for other positions in the front office.
- Pull medical records release request and send
- Knowledge of services rendered.
- Knowledge of products sold and their uses.
- Knowledge of opening and closing of the office.
- Position covered at all times.
- Order supplies as need. (i.e Costco, Staples, etc.)
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Explain office policies to patients as needed.
- Post over the counter payments and process bankcards.
- Reconcile daily activity report, balance day sheet.
- Shred patient information to comply with HIPAA
- Follow HIPAA regulations.
- Follow OSHA rules and regulations.
- Follow Compliance rules and regulation against fraud and
- Work independently with or without direct supervision
- Other duties as assignedMust be available for all clinic hours.
Monday-Friday 7am-6pmTareen Dermatology offers competitive salary
($16.00-$18.00 DOQ) and great benefits. Including, but not limited
to, PTO (paid time off), Holiday pay, Health and Dental insurance,
401k with profit sharing, bonuses, free or at cost cosmetic
services.Interested candidates should send their resume and cover
letter to Tammi.No phone calls pleaseJob Type: Full-timePay: $16.00
- $19.00 per hourJob Type: Full-timePay: $16.00 - $19.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniform allowance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Tareen Dermatology, St. Paul , Medical Scheduler, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!