Nursing assistant- AM
Company: Volunteers of America National Services
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Volunteers of America- Maplewood Care Center is looking for
Nursing Assistants to join our team. The Nursing Assistant role is
to provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in
accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as
directed by clinical supervisors.The Nursing Assistant is the heart
of the clinical team, providing direct care and activities of daily
living for our residents that they cannot do for themselves. You
will be rewarded with smiles and gratitude from the residents you
provide care to!Work where you feel safe. During the National
Public Health Emergency caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic, do you
want to work in one of the safest environments possible? A place
where the people you serve average 85% fully vaccinated? A place
where your co-workers will also be fully vaccinated? Recently, the
Healthcare division of Volunteers of America National Services
decided to require vaccination for all employees, volunteers and
contractors. While this decision was difficult, we understand that
we care for individuals who are most susceptible to advanced COVID
illness and death. We are committed to providing the safest
environment possible for those we serve. This commitment extends to
another very important group of individuals, our employees. Join us
today in providing care and services to older adults in an
organization that cares deeply about the health and well-being of
others; those we care for, our employees, our community and our
Nation. Special Features
- Top benefit packages
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Pay in lieu of benefits options
- Loan reimbursement (MN skilled care centers)
- Career scholarships
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership
- Employee discount program QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a Certified, Registered or State Tested Nursing
Assistant in the state of employment
- Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
- Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job
without harm to self or others.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for
tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation. EOE
Keywords: Volunteers of America National Services, St. Paul , Nursing assistant- AM, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!