Hospice On Call Triage Nurse RN
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Do you want to Improve People---s Lives?-- Come and work at
Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities! Title:-- Hospice On Call RN
Triage Nurse-- -----The Registered Nurse plans, organizes, directs
and provides hospice care--to meet the identified needs of
patients/families.--This position will provide care to patients
after normal business hours either by phone triage or to go on
visits when applicable.Hours:-- --Full-time --- On Call-- --- Block
Schedule-------Weekday On Call hours are 5:00pm-8:00am; Weekends On
Call--hours are Friday from 5:00pm - Monday at 8:00am.Benefits:
- Competitive salary and earn up to a $5,000 bonus!
- Mileage Reimbursement--
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA (Health Savings Account) with Company Match
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- FSA (Flex Spending Account)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement --- Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time
- Recognition Programs
- Free Education Courses
- Locally owned and operatedTerritory: Our office is based in
Roseville, MN and our service area covers the 13 County Twin Cities
Metro area. We are looking for someone who is willing to travel
throughout Interim's service area based on the client---s
needs.Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Work with an amazing group of people every day!
- Work independently, out in the field to care for our
patient---s wherever they call home.
- Make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people---s lives
for more than 40 years.Minimum Requirements:
- Licensed to practice as a RN in the state of MN.-- License is
active and in good standing.
- Minimum of twelve (12) months of accumulated experience as a
registered nurse within the last five (5) years or, if no
experience within the last five (5) years, evidence of current
(within the last 12 months) clinical knowledge as deemed
appropriate by the DHCS. --
- One (1) year of hospice care experience preferred.
- Proof of valid driver---s license.
- Proof of valid auto liability insurance.If you are interested
in this fantastic opportunity, apply today!-- -- --Find us at
@Interim HealthCare of the Twin CitiesMission, Vision and Values of
Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:Our vision is to be the
provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice through our values of
integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and financial
responsibility. We offer a wide variety of home care ranging from
skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed health care
services which helps with the every day tasks that let people
continue living at home where they are most comfortable.--
Additionally we provide hospice care in the home that can make
loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the
family, allowing them--to concentrate on spending quality time
together.--Interim---s mission is firmly rooted in its long
tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and
dignity in an environment of mutual respect and
compassion.----Interim HealthCare---s mission--- Improving
People---s Lives.EEO M/F/D/VInterim HealthCare provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, St. Paul , Hospice On Call Triage Nurse RN, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!