Director of Nursing
Company: Episcopal Homes of Minnesota
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Episcopal Homes of MN is seeking an experienced, creative and
outgoing person to lead an innovative home care organization a
growing agency now serving over 100 clients. For 125 years
Episcopal Homes has been a respected local leader in senior living.
Today we offer Senior Apartments, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and
Skilled Care to over 500 elders on a beautiful campus in the Midway
area of St. Paul. The selected leader will also lead an exciting
new innovative home care program called NeighborCare. If you love
to provision of home and community based services this is a unique
opportunity. To learn more see us at: episcopalhomes.org. Some
benefits you'll experience by joining our team:
- Long-term stability of leadership.
- A focus on innovation and excellence
- A large campus with a dynamic independent living community
- An emphasis wellness and the arts
- Professional development, scholarships and opportunities for
- Generous Health & Dental Insurance Package Options
- Paid time off & eight paid holidays
- Extended Illness Bank
- Employer-matched retirement savings program
- We offer an on-site fitness center, pool and Life+ programs
available to staff
- Our bistro serves Caribou Coffee. Enjoy a beautiful atrium by
the courtyard on your break.
- Two unique care centers built around the concept of creating a
- Staffing levels significantly above average Ranked 5 stars by
federal and state agencies.
- Easy access on freeways and roads from all sides of the
- A small community feel in a unique urban setting on St. Paul's
Green Line. Job Summary: The Home Care Director of Nursing provides
overall management and leadership t our home care program. This
includes: administration and delegation of duties, coordinating
staff work, strategic planning and implementation of plans, home
care organization planning, quality assurance, and improvement and
compliance activities. Some of the duties include direct patient
care, care planning and assessment, implementing and maintaining
administrative policies. The Director is expected to be a positive
and active communicator to clients, families, staff and the markets
we serve. Episcopal Homes strives to support, educate and retain
high quality staff and through a management team that is
encouraging and appreciative. This position also acts as a liaison
with management staff and other departments throughout the company.
Experience with applicable government agencies and various payer
types is required. Essential Functions:
- Home Care Director provides explanation of services to
potential residents, families and referrals.
- Gathers relevant information to assess needs and care plan for
- Maintains necessary documentation for each client in accordance
with State and Federal Regulations.
- Follows through delegating to staff needed services in plan of
- Coordinates with the resident, the responsible person, the
county caseworker and others as necessary.
- Maintains positive relationships with residents, their
families, and housing & home care staff.
- Is responsible for investigating and reporting incidents of
suspected resident neglect and/or abuse and reporting these
findings to appropriate county officials.
- Meets monthly with residents and staff.
- Carries a cell phone for emergencies and be on call
rotationally. Minimum Qualifications: RN, current registration with
the State of Minnesota. Previous experience with Home Care
leadership or related field. Preferred Qualifications: BSN Degree,
RN training and experience in assisted living & housing or other
related field. Episcopal Homes is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmation
Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or presentation, national origin, age
disability or protected Veteran status. Episcopal Homes will
provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities. Apply Now with our quick 3 minute Application! *
Fields Are Required What is your full name? First Name How can we
contact you? Email Phone Number Number Type What is your preferred
method of communication?
Keywords: Episcopal Homes of Minnesota, St. Paul , Director of Nursing, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!