Mid Level IT Project Manager
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Genesis10 is currently looking for a Mid Level IT Project
Manager for a 12 month project contract with our client in Eagan,
MN. - -Able to work 100% remote. -
Job Description: -
- Leads the program to successful conclusion manages scope,
budget, schedule, quality; tracks and monitors ROI
- Accountable for the successful delivery of the program
- Oversees resource allocation across the teams to balance
workloads and effectively accomplish tasks
- Takes corrective action when programs deviate from the
established program plans
- Acts as path of escalation for program team
- Responsible for stakeholder communications and team
- Ensures delivery of all services under the program
- Acts as independent overseer, single point of contact, to the
- Big picture thinking, critical thinking, identification and
management of risk/issues, and decision making abilities.
- Political Acumen/Manages Organizational Politics, ability to
influence and communicate with stakeholders across all levels of
the organization, and strong verbal and written communication
- Situational awareness and ability to flex to different
- Ability to operation without supervision.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques and ability to escalate
at the right time at the appropriate level.
- Contribute to IT PPM profession, mentoring other PMs, improving
processes and procedures, and providing thought leadership to move
the profession forward.
- Builds the program roadmap and strategy to support the
execution and delivery of the effort.
- Responsible for communicating program status.
- Ensures decisions, task completion, change management, issue
and risk management are managed.
- Oversees resource plans; project plans, schedules and
- If a software selection is required, ensures the strategy is
documented, calculates the total cost of ownership and ensures the
evaluation reference material is captured.
- Manages integrity and consistency of activities and artifacts,
using the applicable Enterprise PPM tool (system of
- Performs quality checks ensuring consistency in delivery across
program teams on a program.
- Supports management of organizational change.
- Delegate and empower to act on your behalf.
- Coach/mentor/direct IT Scrum Masters/Team Iteration
- Build collaborative partnerships between business, IT and
operations to elevate organizational performance.
- The main function of an IT Project manager is to plan, direct,
or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data
processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project
- Manage backup, security and user help system.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to
assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and
others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support for computer
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project
feasibility and requirements.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving
skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment
and computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and
other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and
distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in
strategic planning, resource allocation, and production
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java,
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer
science, computer engineering or related field required.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred. 5-7 years experience
- Hourly W2 pay rate $50.00 - $55.00
- We have access to additional contract, contract-to-hire, and
direct hire positions with various rate ranges. -
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry
Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands
of consultants and employees to work across the United States every
year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent
placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10
provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a
variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If
this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk
you through the unique benefits offered for that particular
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with
Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our
consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7
years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness &
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top
Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for
Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for
Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn
more and to view all our available career opportunities, please
visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Genesis10, St. Paul , Mid Level IT Project Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...