Director of Sales
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 28, 2023
BetterYou is a Healthy Habits Companion on a mission to help you
achieve your goals. To date we've helped thousands of people get an
extra 30 minutes of sleep each night, improve their talk time with
friends by 10 minutes each day, or get another workout every week.
From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that
nothing great is made alone-come build with us!
As Director of Sales, you'll be responsible for leading,
developing, and executing BetterYou's Sales and Partnership
strategy. In this role, you will establish sales processes,
systems, and deliverables that align to the mission and values of
the company, manage and provide coaching and mentorship to Sales
team members, and fuel the success of the company by generating new
business opportunities and working with the Customer Success team
to support expansion and renewal conversations with existing
customers. This is a player / coach sales leadership role - 60%
coach and 40% player.
If you have experience exceeding sales targets in a B2B sales
leadership role and building out and empowering a high-performing
team around you, we encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- End-to-end ownership of Sales functions from business
development, qualifying leads, product demonstrations, closing new
deals, new customer handoff with the Customer Success team, and
- Create best-in-class sales processes to drive growth and new
- Manage and coach Sales team members.
- Develop and implement sales training and pathways for growth
for Sales team members.
- Present the BetterYou product to potential partners (i.e. demo
- Assist team with RFP and Integration conversations.
- Own new partnerships and customer funnels to expand our impact
and the BetterYou ecosystem.
- Work cross-functionally to create Sales collateral (slide
decks, one pagers etc.).
- Maintain knowledge of trends and best practices in the health
and wellness industry.
Key Competencies, Skills, or Abilities:
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work without
- Excellent communication, relationship building, listening, and
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Empathy to connect with prospects and problem solve with
- Creatively approach challenges with a growth-mindset and
- Drive to continuously grow and improve
Experience - Required:
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B sales leadership role
- Demonstrated experience in hitting and exceeding sales
- Experience building out a high-performing Sales team
- Experience interviewing, hiring, onboarding, training, and
coaching Sales team members
- Experience collaborating cross functionally to drive process
improvements to better support and empower customers
- Experience driving efficiency and delivering on measurable
impact through data
Experience - Preferred:
- Experience leading sales at an agile startup
- Experience working in the health and wellness industry
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401(k) Matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (15 Day Minimum)
- Family Leave (Parental, Illness)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Culture Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Office-First Workplace with Flexibility
- Stock Option Plan
Working at BetterYou
At BetterYou, we celebrate and support our differences. We know
employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and
perspectives allows our employees, product, and community to
flourish. BetterYou is an equal opportunity workplace-we are
dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran
Learn more about BetterYou at https://www.betteryou.ai/
Keywords: BetterYou, St. Paul , Director of Sales, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!