Director, Patient Recruitment and Retention
Company: Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 28, 2023
By clicking the Apply button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.Job DescriptionAre you looking for a
patient-focused, innovation-driven company to inspire you and
empower you to shine? Join us as a Director of Patient Recruitment
and Retention based in Cambridge, MA or remotely reporting to the
Head of Patient Recruitment and Retention .At Takeda, we are
transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven
market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we
empower our people to accomplish their potential through
life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer
stimulating careers, and work toward excellence in everything we
do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our
global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver
Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the
world.Here, you will be an important contributor to our inspiring,
bold mission.GOALS:As a Director of Patient Recruitment and
Retention working on the Clinical Study Startup and Engagement
team, you will be empowered to lead the vision of "next practices"
in patient recruitment and retention to maximize efficiency, and
patient centricity in Takeda's operational execution of clinical
- Oversee and ensure the quality of existing patient recruitment
and retention services to allow study teams to plan, forecast, and
achieve patient enrollment goals.
- Imagine and bring forth creative processes, methodologies, data
and technologies to ensure ongoing delivery of valued Patient
Recruitment and Retention services.ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Lead study specific patient recruitment and retention
strategies. Guide outsourcedmodel using strategic partnerships,
real-world data, new technologies with a specific focus on
oncology, rare disease, gastroenterology, neuroscience and
- Provide guidance to Patient Recruitment and Retention team,
creating activities to support clinical programs, including
decision support data and methodologies for enrollment cycle time
planning, protocol feasibility, site identification and selection,
and recruitment planning and modeling, and selection of management
of central recruitment support vendors.
- Systematically evaluate and communicate financial impacts of
specialist vendors (recruitment and retention) and recruitment
strategies to important partners.
- Grow a wide industry network to support the efforts of Takeda's
clinical operations to reach enrollment goals.
- Educate clinical operations staff regarding trial optimization
principles to ensure application and broader expertise.
- Empower and support members of team to achieve project specific
solutions, perform continuous improvement and remove barriers to
- Work with important partners to develop and support
collaborative activities that deliver patient engagement and
enrollment within our clinical research studies.EDUCATION AND
- BS degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least 10 years' experience in patient recruitment,
engagement and trial optimization within a pharmaceutical company,
CRO or relevant vendor required.
- Expertise with leading edge trial optimization vendors,
techniques and methods.
- Proficiency with software models and database structures.
- Experience driving recruitment and retention strategies and
country/site identification and/or generationof materials and trial
metrics.WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
- In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants
Are Not Permitted to Apply.
- Base Salary Range: $160,000 to $229,000, based on candidate
professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for
Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are
eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days &
Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time
- This posting is made in compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay
for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. 8-5-101 et seq.
- This position is currently classified as "remote" in accordance
with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.EEO StatementTakeda is
proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and
providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law.LocationsMassachusetts - VirtualWorker TypeEmployeeWorker
Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time#LI-Remote
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceuticals, St. Paul , Director, Patient Recruitment and Retention, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!