Call Center Manager
Company: Powerhouse Home Service LLC
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Who we areYou're the best and you want to join a team that
appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.We
keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers
love us for it. We've been at this a long time here in [name of
city]. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't
know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much
you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we
inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when
you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job.
They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to
grow, and opportunities to excel. - Why we need youBecause we offer
state of the art customer experiences, we need top a top of the
line Call Center Manager who genuinely cares about the customer and
are not looking for "just a job", but a career.The big taskYou will
lead a staff of Customer Services Reps and Dispatchers who book and
schedule service calls and do whatever is necessary to achieve
department booked call and sales goals. - Key sub tasks
- Lead and train staff on the best ways to convert calls into
booked service appointments.
- Manage dispatch to ensure the right technicians are matched to
- Author and refine call scripts so they're clear, compelling and
result in more appointments.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and
how best to engage them. -
- Monitor performance of staff, review recorded calls and advise
them on how to promote sales.
- Formalize a coaching and training platform that's cost
effective and measurable.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the
- Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and
seasonal spikes. - Skills and experience
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional
growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with
good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and
decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office
applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint). What we offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in [name of
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% of you and your family's
insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance,
short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important.
We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring
when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll
come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long
friendships at [company name]. Learn more about usIf you want to be
part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move
and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place
where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where
your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If
this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about [Your
company name here] by visiting [Your company website here]. When
you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this
position.Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Powerhouse Home Service LLC, St. Paul , Call Center Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!