Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager
Company: Madison Equities LLC
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Leasing Agent Job Responsibilities: *
* Provides current and prospective residents with the best possible
customer service to retain residents and lease properties.
* Discovers, engages, and advances each prospect and follow up
until they have set an appointment, found a home within our
portfolio, or decided not to move.
* Displays a high level of integrity and professionalism at all
times in dealing with residents, prospects, employees, and outside
* Handles incoming phone calls, email, and walk-ins.
* Provides information regarding specific communities as well as
services offered with the goal of generating leases for the sites.
* Logs all activity into company provided databases (Pivotal/PCIC,
One Site, Interactive Pricing Application) in a timely and accurate
* Accurately communicates the benefits and features of the property
* Stays up to date with all promotions/leasing incentives.
* Provides accurate information to residents and prospects in a
courteous manner and fills all reasonable requests or
* Maintains company's customer service and sales standards.
* Helps with rent collection and setting up payment plans to be
sent in for approval to supervisor.
* Other duties may apply
*Hours Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm; Flexibility of doing showings
on weekends/nights for comp time to use during the work week (Must
be used during same payroll period).*
*Pay is based on experience.*
*Full Time Position*
*Earned Paid Time Off *
*Leasing Agent Qualifications/Skills: *
* Customer service
* Meeting sales goals
* Closing skills
* Prospecting skills
* Product knowledge
* Presentation skills
* Client relationships
*Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements: *
* High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or
business administration preferred
* Three to five years of industry sales experience a plus
* Familiarity with office software and phone systems
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Saint Paul, MN 55102: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Madison Equities LLC, St. Paul , Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!