Manufacturing Client Services - Account Manager
Company: Thomson Reuters
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We are hiring a Manufacturing Client Services - Account Manager
for our printing plant team in Eagan, Minnesota. As an MCS Account
Manager, you will be the primary contact and advocate for assigned
customers to optimize production to meet/exceed cost, quality, and
delivery targets. You will plan the materials and production
processes required for production orders for a broad group of
products within Core Publishing Solutions. For this role, you would
also be eligible for a $2,500 signing bonus upon being in the role
for 90 days.
About the Role: In this opportunity as an MCS Account Manager, you
will be responsible for:
- Proactively building relationships with internal and external
- Facilitating transfer of documents, copies, and samples among
MCS and production departments.
- Monitoring job status and communicating as needed.
- Following up to ensure dates are met.
- Representing interests and needs of customers and manufacturing
in all decisions.
- Capturing and reporting customer feedback.
- Identifying and reporting recurring problems.
- Providing quotes and performing system testing as
- Leading special projects to improve workflow, systems,
processes and procedures.
- Leading tours of the manufacturing facility and training other
- Performing Material Req Planner 2 responsibilities as assigned
by the business.
- Coordinating and verifying specifications, materials &
scheduling for each job.
- Identifying process requirements for finished good production
- Determining lot sizes for general shipment and replenishment
- Creating and releasing production orders to communicate all
details necessary to ensure accurate production.
- Forecasting products in SAP.
- Maintaining material master data.
- Collaborating with production and/or other internal
- Serving as a resource to the Production Account
- Supporting other production needs as requested (e.g., flex
- Bachelor's degree preferred OR equivalent and some experience
in a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft applications. High level of proficiency
- Recommends and takes ownership for process improvements
- Knowledge of printing methods, equipment capabilities and
- Knowledge of scheduling and forecasting processes
- Mathematical, analytical and logic skills
- Some customer service or account representative experience
- Some experience in production planning, scheduling or in
manufacturing and/or printing
What's in it for you:
- Compensation: $2,500 sign on bonus, bonus plan
- Learning & Development: On-the-job coaching & learning,
leadership capability development, Harvard Management Courses, key
talent programs, tuition reimbursement
- Benefits: Comprehensive health coverage with benefits are
effective day one, 3 weeks' vacation, 6 sick days, 9 company
holidays, 3 float days, 2 Mental Health Days, 401(K)
- Perks: Social events & activities, 2 paid volunteer workdays a
year, gym reimbursement, cell phone discounts
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way
knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day
to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson
Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our
industry-leading products and services include highly specialized
information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting
and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global
news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs
better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that
matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than
75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow
professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate
diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy,
fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty
to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the
industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought
to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek
talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the
world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy,
gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status,
veteran status, or any other protected classification under
applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals
with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in
accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .
Keywords: Thomson Reuters, St. Paul , Manufacturing Client Services - Account Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!