Account Director - Delivery (Hybrid)
Company: BI Worldwide
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 4, 2022
At BI WORLDWIDE, we are committed to creating belongingness,
where D&I is a priority. We invite you to join us as we
continue to expand our culture of inclusivity, collaboration, and
Are you looking to take your Account Management skills to the next
level? Our Automotive Solutions Group is seeking interest for an
Account Director on our Delivery Team.
The Account Director, Delivery serves as the internal customer
champion, leading one of our largest automotive account teams to
understand our customers' expectations by defining, implementing,
and managing innovative solutions that produce measurable
WORDS THAT DESCRIBE EVERYONE AT BIW: Passionate. Curious. Helpful.
And in it for the long haul.
WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU IN THIS ROLE: Go-getter. Driver. People
person. Happen maker.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
When it comes to the big picture, here is what you can expect:
* You'll proactively lead and foster collaborative customer account
teams to ensure our solutions produce desired results for our
* You'll gather, set, and manage expectations, give clear
direction, and hold team members accountable for responsibilities
* You'll produce detailed documentation throughout the project
* You'll be an advocate for customers within BIW.
* You'll embrace and lead change to increase program effectiveness
and better serve customers.
* You'll drive growth on existing accounts and programs.
* You'll travel to customer meetings and events, as necessary (less
than 10% of time).
Your skills and abilities:
* You're clear, concise, and confident--whether it's via email,
in-person, or over the phone.
* You build and maintain strong relationships (we have awesome
customers and there are some wicked awesome people here).
* You use proven project management methods and tools to implement
programs on time and on budget.
* You can prioritize and manage multiple accounts, programs, and
* You inspire account team members to always meet their commitments
while maintaining quality.
* You are an active listener and can translate input into action to
avoid potential issues and solve problems effectively.
* You apply critical thinking, resourcefulness, and leadership to
* And of course... you handle problems and challenging customer
situations in a calm, cool, and professional manner.
* A Bachelor's degree is required, Marketing, Communications, or
related field preferred.
* 8+ years related business experience in a client-facing role.
* Automotive Industry Experience is preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint
and Smartsheet desirable.
Wondering what an average day looks like for an Account Director?
No two days are exactly alike, but you might...
* Work with your Automotive sales and account teams to strategize
on an account review with your customer.
* Review timelines and remind the team that a specific deliverable
is due by EOD.
* Send recognition to that super helpful team member for their
* Follow up with that customer who wants to talk 1-on-1 about some
new direction on their global project.
* Collaborate with business units in a delivery meeting where you
ask smart questions to integrate solutions for the team.
* Iron out a billing issue with a program Accountant.
* Jump for joy the deliverable you were asking for is in your
inbox. You review for accuracy, and it looks good; you send on to
client while happy dancing.
* High five the AM you sit next to and look forward to doing
something new and different again tomorrow.
If you made it this far and you're still nodding, we look forward
to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: BI Worldwide, St. Paul , Account Director - Delivery (Hybrid), Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!