Senior Project Manager - Environmental - REMOTE (1157)
Company: Bay West LLC
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 24, 2022
If you care about the environment and want to do work that
improves our planet, consider joining our team as a Project Manager
for our Military Munitions Response Program! For over 46 years, Bay
West LLC (Bay West) has been a recognized leader delivering
Environmental Solutions nation-wide and we're proud of our stellar
safety programs and records. We're a unique mix of expertise &
strong tenured employees in the following services: Environmental
Consulting, Engineering, Emergency Response, and Waste Management
for a mixed portfolio of Federal, State, Municipal, &
Industrial/Commercial clients.Due to the growth of Bay West, we are
seeking a Senior MMRP Project Manager. This position will primarily
manage projects nationwide for a variety of federal customers. This
position is open to applicants nationwide, the successful candidate
may work from home or from an existing Bay West office; relocation
is not required.
- Prepare detailed instructions for field staff and mid-level
professionals and direct their project work.
- Prepare and/or review project deliverables including work
plans, project reports, bidding specifications, and other
correspondence using technical writing and analysis skills.
- Prepare both individual project proposals and support or lead
large-scale company proposal efforts.
- Collaboratively work and coordinate with other staff to problem
solve and produce high quality creative solutions for our
- Make frequent customer/client contact and prepare project
- Review draft invoices and timesheets prepare final invoices,
and appropriately manage project financial performance.
- Travel 10-15% to perform field safety audits, kickoff field
work, or meet with clients, regulators, and other project
- Routinely attend meetings, conferences, and industry functions
as a Bay West representative for business development and
- Foster safety, mentoring, authenticity, and accountability
within your team and throughout the company as we strive to become
a "best place to work".
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering, geology,
construction management, environmental science, biology, or related
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in project management
experience on MMRP projects involving unexploded ordnance (UXO)
investigation and response projects, including preparing
instructions for and directing support staff.
- Professional registration in their respective field.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local environmental
regulations related to MMRP work, along with other environmental
assessment field data collection methods and procedures.
- Must have ability to gain entrance to Federal facilities, which
may include additional background screening/s as outlined by the
- Effective and demonstrable technical writing and data
- 40-hour HAZWOPER training.
- Ability to work on fast-paced projects and supply a quality
deliverable that exceeds customer expectations.
- Ability to foster friendly, positive, productive, and team
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills (both
written and verbal).
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently, as well as
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize and
manage multiple projects in a fast-paced collaborative
- Interested in continued professional growth including
attendance at professional conferences, external training, and
Bay West offers its valued employees:
- Employer subsidized medical, health savings account and dental
- Employer paid vacation time, sick time, life insurance,
short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Additional benefit options including 401(k) plan, vision
coverage, supplemental life insurance, critical illness and
accident coverage, dependent care and healthcare flexible spending
- Support and encouragement to obtain additional credentials and
- Culture that empowers all employees to stop a job - we walk the
- Competitive wages and individual consideration as your
expertise and responsibilities expand.
- Business casual environment with great co-workers.Bay West is
an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a
diverse workforce. Bay West is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Bay West LLC, St. Paul , Senior Project Manager - Environmental - REMOTE (1157), Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!