SR Association Property Manager
Company: 33rd Company, Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position: (SR) Senior HOA Portfolio-Association Property Manager
(Experienced)---Reports to: Owner/Director of Operations
Description: This position is for a strong self-starter, and fast
learner, with strong communication skills and the ability to
personalize the professional experience for the HOA's they serve.
We are looking for a team player, with a strong work ethic, who is
ready willing and able, to bring their personal best to the table
every single day. -You will need to be a strong problem solver,
adaptable to an ever-changing environment, thick skinned, warm
hearted, and enthusiastic about making a difference. HOA property
management is not for the faint of heart, and we are looking for a
few good people that are up for the challenge!
The Senior HOA Portfolio Property Manager Manager is responsible
for the daily business operations and management under the
direction of the Community Associations that 33rd Company manages,
in accordance to their requirements in the governing documents and
any applicable state law. -The position requires the ability to
multi-task on a variety of levels with the utmost of focus and
professionalism. -The HOA Portfolio Property Manager serves as an
advisor to the Board and volunteer committees regarding policies
- Attend scheduled meetings at the office or offsite per the
- Completes the tasks on checklist items required of the HOA
- Follow up with clients on open items.
- Enter information on properties into the appropriate software
and databases.FINANCIAL -- -Accounting may assist as directed by
- Ensures that all invoices are reviewed, approved, and paid when
due and coordinates with the property owner to provide the
necessary funds for paying invoices, as applicable.
- Ensures required notices are sent, make follow up phone calls,
delinquency and other violations letters and other necessary tasks
to follow up on delinquent payments.
- Reviews Members financial statements and assists Members with
questions/explanations concerning financial statements.
- Prepare annual budgets, coordinate audits and review with
- Completes the tasks on checklist items required of the property
manager (Adding a New Account, Terminating and Account, Bank
- Maintains records on all aspects of management activity on a
daily, weekly and monthly basis.MEMBER/BOARD RELATIONS
- Maintain positive customer service attitude. Answer or return
phone calls, emails, faxes or any other correspondence in a timely
- Periodic community walk-throughs with or without board
- Initiate and implement policies and procedures to maintain
resident communications; e.g., complaints, service requests,
- Generates quarterly newsletters, prepare monthly board packets,
plan, schedule and attend HOA board meetings as neededMAINTENANCE /
- Compliance meetings may be held at the Association site to
ensure Board education and knowledge
- Ensure that the Boards' approval is secured prior to ordering
maintenance or repairs in excess of the repair limit in the Board's
- Coordinates maintenance, monitor and supervise all maintenance
activities for the managed communities.
- Identify vendors, coordinate onboarding for new vendors.
Job Type: Full-timePay: From $80,000.00+ per year, plus benefits &
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Aflac coverage (Life)
- Professional development/training assistance
- Project Management Bonus availableExperience:
- HOA Management: 5+ years (Required)This Company Describes Its
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processesCompany's
- 33rd CompanyBenefit Conditions:
- Waiting period may applyWork Remotely:
Keywords: 33rd Company, Inc., St. Paul , SR Association Property Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!