Design Technology BIM Manager
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Overview:NV5 is a provider of engineering and consulting
services to public and private sector clients, delivering solutions
through six business verticals: Testing, Inspection & Consulting;
Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences;
Buildings & Program Management; and Geospatial Technology. With
offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design,
build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the
communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers,
environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role
in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are
looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused
on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
The Design Technology BIM Manager will apply their experience in
the architecture, engineering and construction field to oversee BIM
and related design software and technology regionally in a large
multi-discipline engineering firm. The goals of this position are
to help design teams deliver high quality projects in an efficient
manner.Responsibilities:The Design Technology BIM Manager will be
Establish and grow BIM workflows and improve the collaborative
design environment at NV5.
- Develop Project BIM execution plans and define owner and
project stakeholder requirements.
- Work closely with the IT group to provide required software,
hardware and infrastructure.
- Research, develop and implement emerging technologies related
to the AEC field.
- Work with other design technology team members and the design
technology director to develop and maintain corporate standards,
templates and content libraries.
- Provide customized training and support to a variety of user
skill levels and disciplines.
- Create and oversee a team of Design Technology and BIM
coordinators for each discipline.
- Ensure projects are setup properly and provide oversight on BIM
quality across project teams.
- Aid in model management.
- Assist project managers and provide guidance in BIM and
appropriate planning and use of technology on projects.
- Maintain relationships with clients and produce workflows for
sharing and consuming non-native Autodesk data and
models.Qualifications:Design Technology BIM Manager Qualifications:
Multi-Discipline experience and knowledge: Mechanical (HVAC,
plumbing & piping), electrical, structural and architectural.
- Proficient at Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, and ReCap and Revit
- Experience creating parametric MEP Revit content.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as BIM manager.
- Experience with supporting remote and distributed design teams
across multiple offices.
- Ability to plan and roll-out new software upgrades and manage
- Development of project specific BIM execution plans.
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and
professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or
status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local
laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location
in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: NV5, St. Paul , Design Technology BIM Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!