Company: Restaurant Depot
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Freezer Manager FULL-TIME $17/hr Responsible for receiving the
product and ensures that freezers are stocked, labeled, clean, and
delivered product is packed out, and proper customer service is
provided. Essential Functions:
- Ensure proper customer service and works to develop relationships
with large customers.
- Supervises Assistant Freezer Manager, Freezer Supervisors, and
Stockers to assure that shelves are stocked and merchandise is
- Develops schedules, monitors performance and recommends the
proper discipline as appropriate.
- Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating
- Interview candidates and recommends for hires.
- Disciplines employees when necessary and recommend
- Ensures that employees are performing the proper inspections to
meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic HACCP
- Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Supervises the receiving of all freezer products and ensures that
the proper paperwork is completed.
- Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having physical
inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
- Maintains refrigerated equipment and makes sure maintenance
contracts and schedules are followed.
- Supervises the ordering of freezer products from vendors on a
regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal
shrink due to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
- Makes sure all the employees in the department can work the
equipment such as Toledo scale and Dennison label machine.
- Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper
block and date tags.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Ensures that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in
overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold or stored in
- Assures that trash is removed from floor and properly
- Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is
communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking
the system and rack for product.
- Maintains that all signage is correct and that the flyers prices
are reflected on the product.
- Coordinates proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies,
proper holding power, and space allocation) and creatively
merchandises and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
- Performs additional duties, responsibilities and projects as
- Performs weekly self audits on the freezer department. MSP-04
Shift start: 6:00 AM
Shift length: 9 hours
Open Sunday thru Saturday, 5 days work week
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old Must have the ability to work in
a cold sub-zero environment. Must be able to operate lift
equipment. Preferred to have several years of leadership in a
managerial roleBachelors Degree, OR High School Diploma or GED with
at least 4 years experience in customer service, OR any appropriate
combination of education and experience.Ability to calculate
figures, and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions,
percentages, area, mass and volume.Computer Literacy
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, St. Paul , Freezer Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!