Mental Health Case Manager - Targeted Case Management (Hennepin)
Company: Mental Health Resources Inc
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Transfer Office, Saint Paul, MN, US Mental Health Resources, Inc.
Fostering hope, health and recovery for people affected by mental
illness and substance use disorder. See what employees have to say
about working at MHR! Mental Health Resources, Inc. is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We embrace
diversity, inclusion, and take a person-centered care approach to
the population we serve. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. To protect
the health of all of our staff and the people we serve, effective
January 1, 2022, all individuals must be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 by the date they begin employment, and must provide proof
of their vaccination status within three days of starting, unless
they have an MHR-approved vaccination exemption and accommodation.
A request for a vaccination exemption/accommodation must be
approved by MHR before a person begins employment. If you would
want to request an exemption/accommodation, please mention this if
you are invited to interview. MENTAL HEALTH CASE MANAGER - TARGETED
CASE MANAGEMENT (TCM) IN HENNEPIN COUNTY Seward office $2,000
SIGNING BONUS 4-day work week option available agency-wide by
1/1/2023 Pay starting at $45,916.44 and up, depending on
education/experience + mileage reimbursement MHR is looking for
candidates who are bilingual in Spanish, Somali or Hmong. Receive a
$1000 salary bonus for passing the language proficiency exam!
Looking to make a difference in your community? Here is an exciting
opportunity to support individuals recovering from mental
illness.If you have experience working in Adult Foster Care with
adults recovering from mental illness, Adult Rehabilitative Mental
Health Services (ARMHS), Independent Living Skills (ILS),
residential mental health treatment (IRTS), MI/CD services, or
other mental health services, you may be ready to take the next
step in your career as a Mental Health Case Manager! The role of
the Case Manager is to provide services that will stabilize their
client's condition, provide assistance and support to prevent
hospitalization and to focus on the recovery process. In this
position you will:
1. Coordinate integrated services and supports necessary to assist
each client as they work towards their goal of recovery.
2. Partner with clients to develop an Individual Community Support
Plan that identifies services and supports that will enable each
client to live as independently in the community as possible or to
develop an Individual Family Community Support Plan that identifies
services and supports needed by the client and their family to
improve the well-being of the child and improve family functioning.
3. To the extent requested by the client, provide collaboration and
education to significant others and family members who are
interested in assisting the client in their recovery process.
4. Treat all clients with dignity and respect, providing services
that are respectful of diagnosis, age, gender, and culture
5. Assure that services are implemented as developed by the client,
family and team as documented in the Individual Community Support
Plan or Individual Family Community Support Plan, and that services
are continuously monitored and evaluated.
6. Assure that all changes in client status or needs are
communicated through documentation.
7. Participate in staff meetings and trainings. Minimum Education
- Holds a bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or human
services related field from an accredited college or university and
meets requirements for supervision and continuing education
- At least 2000 hours or more of supervised experience in the
delivery of mental health services to adult
- Skilled in the process of identifying and assessing a wide
range of recipient need
- Knowledgeable about local community resources and how to use
those resources for the benefit of the recipient
- Without a bachelor's degree meets one of the following:
- Has 3 or 4 years of experience as a case manager associate
- Be a RN without bachelor's degree with 3 or more years combined
specialized training in psychiatry and work experience consisting
of community interaction and involvement or community discharge
planning in a mental health setting A few of the other benefits
offered by MHR:
- MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish,
Somali or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the
language proficiency exam!
- Up to 8 hours of clinical supervision per month provided toward
LICSW, LCSW, LPC, and LPCC licensure
- Intensive two week initial orientation program AND on-going
in-house training program
- Mentors for new case managers
- iPhone, laptop computer, and Wi-Fi provided for all
- Health insurance (including family health coverage) with
employee costs in the top 6% of most affordable health care
options. Competitive dental insurance.
- Automatic enrollment in retirement plan after 1 year with a 3%
- 9 paid holidays and 18 days accrued PTO during your first
- Annual merit-based salary increase
- Schedule primarily Monday-Friday day hours
- MHR is committed to working towards racial equity and combating
- MHR is a tobacco free workplace promoting health & wellness for
the individuals we serve and our employees.
- $45,916 base starting salary increased based on
Keywords: Mental Health Resources Inc, St. Paul , Mental Health Case Manager - Targeted Case Management (Hennepin), Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!