Concessions Management Internship, Target Field
Company: Delaware North
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is hiring for a
Concessions Intern to join our team at Target Field in Minneapolis,
Minnesota . As a Concessions Intern, you will be assisting the
management team on training and scheduling activities for
associates at Target Field . On event days, you will help the
Concessions team with running the stands, including inventory
management and cash room duties. Responsibilities
- Assist with new hire orientation and the onboarding of
associates at the venue.
- Coordinate associate scheduling on event days and track
- Support with associate check-in on event days.
- Perform end of event tasks, including the closing of stands and
retail transaction reports.
- All other duties assigned. Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Enrolment at an accredited college or university pursuing a
sports management or hospitality degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Word and
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends,
and holidays. Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Constant lifting, twisting, reaching, bending, and repetitive
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time. Who We Are
Delaware North has operated concessions, premium dining and retail
services at Target Field since 2010, when the 39,504-seat venue
opened. The state-of-the-art stadium is home of the Minnesota
Twins. We provide a full complement of food and beverage offerings
that include chef-attended action stations, a carving station and
Taste of the Ballpark fan favorites. At Delaware North, you'll love
where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us. Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, St. Paul , Concessions Management Internship, Target Field, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!