Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Responsible for successful implementation and management of key
talent acquisition programs/projects, external relationships,
optimization of processes and tools to meet and exceed Talent
The Talent Acquisition Program Manager is responsible for executing
talent acquisition programs to support key Enterprise and HR
Objectives as part of Talent Acquisition and the overall HR
Transformation. The position will have an important role in meeting
our goal of delivering an exceptional candidate experience while
automating and innovating our processes, such as our processes,
systems and tools to achieve higher caliber new hires. In addition,
there will be a focus on improving our sourcing capabilities,
researching best practices, evaluating the ROI of new and existing
sourcing tools as well as enhancing our employee referral program.
Critical to success is being a change leader, building strong
relationships with hiring leaders and key stakeholders and
partnering with the Talent Acquisition Leader to build and maintain
measures of success and a Talent Acquisition Scorecard.
This position is a key Talent Acquisition role which will also
support building and developing a high performing team, and
stronger talent acquisition capabilities, ultimately leading to
stronger business results.
- Execute talent acquisition strategies and programs to support
business and HR goals, to include enhancing sourcing capabilities
and building and executing efforts to build strong talent pipelines
of diverse talent, including Native American recruiting. Build
relationships to further enhance our sourcing opportunities through
community partnerships, local and state agencies (i.e. KAP, Deed,
R.I.S.E., and Chamber of Commerce) and nonprofit organizations that
provide services to applicant pools that would benefit SMSC.
- Serve as sourcing expert, research trends and new sourcing
tools, execute best practices and evaluate ROI on results. Evaluate
and enhance Employee Referral Program.Collaborate effectively with
Hiring Managers, Key Stakeholders, including HR Business Partners
to support business needs. Develops strong understanding of
business, anticipate talent needs, understand challenges, remove
obstacles and communicate external talent trends to support hiring
- Provides work direction to achieve results. Actively coaches,
mentors, and focuses on developing Talent Acquisition Team Members
and other HR Team Members. Cultivates a culture of trust,
continuous learning and innovation while ensuring a fun, respectful
and productive environment.
- Lead effort in continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition
processes. Understand current state and focus on future state
design for automated and efficient processes. Work with TA team
members and key stakeholders to achieve continuous
- Understand current applicant tracking system and identify gaps
and opportunities to leverage vendor technology roadmap. Play a
role in the roadmap for the future Human Capital Management System
(HCM) project related to the Talent Acquisition module by helping
define requirements, testing and other ad-hoc duties; Partner with
internal and external stakeholders to ensure systems can deliver
automated, efficient and exceptional candidate and hiring manager
- Leverage HR analytics to establish and focus on quality metrics
and Talent Acquisition Scorecard to track Talent Acquisition
success and identify opportunities.
- Ad hoc Executive Hiring; source and manage hiring for key
positions to include Manager and/or Director levelRequirements
Reflects MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION and EXPERIENCE
required in order to meet the expectations of this job:
- Bachelor's Degree and related experience
- 8+ years of Talent Acquisition Experience; combination of
Corporate Recruiting and Specialized Sourcing experience. Search
Agency experience preferred, not required.
- 3+ years of leading & managing key Talent Acquisition programs
and projects with multiple key stakeholders and/or Talent
Acquisition Operations experience. Diversity & Inclusion experience
- 2+ years providing work direction, coaching, mentoring and
developing Talent Acquisition team members
- Demonstrated experience in bringing TA best practices to
improve sourcing and hiring results.
- Demonstrated experience being a change agent; helping to lead
team through change and transformation.
- Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement, with focus
on improving the quality of sourcing and hiring efforts and talent
entering the organization through regular assessments and
evaluations of processes and tools.
- Strong business and technical acumen with knowledge of various
ATS systems and technology capabilities
- Strong analytical abilities with demonstrated experience
compiling and evaluating metrics
- Results driven with strong sense of urgency and ability to
adapt to quickly changing external and/or internal scenarios.
- Ability to build relationships, trust and credibility with all
levels of team members and management.
- Passion and interest in Talent Acquisition Best Practices and
Trends. Experience utilizing strong external network and
professional group affiliations to leverage best practices and
- Strong communication abilities, both oral and written.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, St. Paul , Talent Acquisition Program Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!