IT Project Manager
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Job Summary:The Project Manager is responsible for leading the
planning and implementation of a project. This includes
facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and
deliverables as well as working with staff to identify project
tasks and resource requirements. Responsibilities include
development and maintenance of project plans, assembling and
coordinating project staff, and managing project resource
allocations. Plans and schedules in alignment with project
timelines. Also tracks project deliverables, and provides direction
and support to project team. Serves as primary contact on project,
proactively providing project status to all stakeholders as well as
point of escalation for potential roadblocks. Job Duties:
- Identifies project scope, goals and deliverables. Defines
project tasks and resource requirements. Plans and schedules
project timelines, manages project resource allocations to meet
project goals. Serves as point of escalation for obstacles which
require resolution in order to meet project objectives. Ensures
quality assurance, and proper transition to production
- Monitors, documents, and reports status of assigned projects to
- Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency
planning. Ensures projects are following defined quality
control/quality assurance measures. Efficiently identifies and
solves project issues.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to
achieve project outputs.Requirements
- Any combination of post secondary education in Business,
Information Technology or related IT experience to equal 7
- Experience in project management. Knowledge of project
management techniques and tools.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and sound judgment.
Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills required.
- Proven experience in people management, risk management, change
- Proficient use of project management software.
- Knowledge and understanding of escalation, configuration,
change & release processes.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, St. Paul , IT Project Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!