Senior Manager, Customer Care
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SUMMARYWith direction from the VP of Customer Experience and the
Director of Customer Care, the Senior Manager, Customer Care
implements the strategic customer service vision that meets the
expectations and objectives of the corporate mission. S/He manages
the strategy and development of tactics to support and administer
all Dynatronics domestic and international customer service
functions and leverages KPI's and metrics to ensure achievement of
the objectives. S/He serves as a direct contact point for
field-related issues needing quick escalation and resolution. S/He
assists in development and implementation of the optimal customer
journey and ensures the associated expectations are met or exceeded
at every level and touchpoint. S/he will be accountable to ensure
that each employee delivers on this promise consistent with
Dynatronics' culture. The Senior Manager, Customer Care will be an
advocate for the customer within the organization, focused on
executing optimal customer experiences to drive outsized market
growth within the overall goals of Dynatronics or within a segment
of Dynatronics business.
- Assist in the development and execution of both short- and
long- term strategic vision and requirements for Dynatronics
customer service; direct the development of appropriate team
performance measures and expectations in alignment with corporate
goals and expectations.
- Transform customer contact center into a strategic resource by
directing the establishment of metrics and the development of data
management systems to provide critical metrics to management
regarding business trends, service, and customer concerns.
- Lead creative efforts to implement new approaches that combine
technological efficiencies with customer-friendly enhancements to
provide differentiated service to customers.
- Champion a cross-functional, continuous process improvement
methodology to resolve customer issues and improve customer
- Continuously evaluate service capacity and systems to provide
service in a high quality, cost efficient manner, making effective
use of telecommunications and computer systems. Work with IT and
other departments to ensure software design and functionality
maximizes order management efficiency.
- Within the framework of customer contact, develop and implement
a process that proactively promotes the sale of company products
and services; and provides support for further development of new
and existing customer relationships (customer retention).
- Serves as internal contact point for field-based employees
seeking quick resolution to issues arising in special
- Based on criteria that is job related, consistent, and
measurable is responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training of
associates. Includes planning, assigning, and directing work,
appraising performance, rewarding and giving guidance, addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for achieving desired results by creating and
maintaining a culture of accountability by demonstrating the
organization's Cultural Beliefs. Responsible for championing the
Cultural Transition by using such tools as storytelling, focused
feedback, and recognition, as well as identifying other tools and
methods. Performance is aligned with the culture of accountability
- See It, Own It, Solve It, and Do It.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both
internal and external business associates that reflects positively
on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and
- Analyzes key metrics and indexes to track customer loyalty over
time, identify trends and patterns and proposes intervention
strategies to address identified issues. Communicates results of
the metrics to the organization for use as a 'see it' tool using
comparative best practice benchmarks.
- Champions the use of technology to link operating systems, the
field and internal touchpoints to information, interactions and the
Dynatronics experience. Creates alternatives, options, and timing
recommendations for the proper technology execution. Collaborates
with our technical teams to plan, design, and implement the
identified technology interventions to bolster the Dynatronics
experience and is accountable for the results of each
- Leadership responsibilities include the selection, development,
performance management and continuous recalibration of staff;
ensures appropriate staffing levels and resource allocation;
performs administrative tasks associated with timekeeping, pay,
performance, policy administration and other matters related to
- Assesses staff and provides timely and consistent feedback
regarding technical proficiency and effectiveness. Provides
constructive feedback, guidance, and reinforcement to employees
regarding job performance. Works with staff to identify work goals
and create individual development plans. Evaluates training
programs to ensure content meets staff needs.
- Perform additional, related duties as needed.EXPERIENCE &
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 8+ years of experience hiring, managing, coaching, and
motivating a high-performance customer support team that is
- Excellent performance management, communication skills, and
organizational skills are required.
- Knowledge of healthcare ecosystem including patient
interactions is highly desirable.
- Experience with departmental strategy development,
implementation, evaluation and recalibration, and development of
KPI's/ metrics based performance approach required.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per yearSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftApplication Question(s):
- Do you now or in the future require sponsorship for an
- Bachelor's (Required)Experience:
- people management: 8 years (Required)
- Key Performance Indicator: 3 years (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: DYNATRONICS, St. Paul , Senior Manager, Customer Care, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!