Company: American National Bank
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 19, 2021
With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one
of the largest privately owned banks in Nebraska with branch
locations in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa and
Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local
businesses, charitable organizations and our team members, we are
proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us
building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making
great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this
inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your
career.Together, we can do more for your future---At American
National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive
benefits to do more for you and your family.We offer:
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based
annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with
immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to
cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by
ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision,
Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
- Eligibility Criteria ApplyJob SummaryAmerican National Bank is
looking for a new Branch Manager to over see all aspects of a
branch, including accountability for the branch's financial
performance, client growth, retention, and satisfaction,
operational efficiency, branch facilities, and adherence to
policies and procedures. An ideal Branch Manager will possess 3 or
more years banking experience, previous leadership experience, and
be highly organized with strong communication skills.Essential Job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary point of accountability for all branch
operations, security and facility related matters.
- Develops a strong team within the branch including the
following: selecting, interviewing, hiring and continually
developing new staff; evaluating individual team member performance
and to grow talent for long-term contribution to the bank.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with
clients and the community, ensuring client needs and considerations
are met in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensures the branch is running in an operationally sound manner
by maintaining satisfactory monthly and annual audit ratings and
- Translates area goals to individual team contributions managing
production activities and helping to achieve branch goals through
effective management of sales and referral opportunities.
- Continuously possesses the ability to effectively perform all
branch transactions including but not limited to: opening and
processing new accounts, referrals, running a teller drawer,
assisting or overseeing the daily vault balancing, and maintaining
accounts and inventory of branch items.
- Provides oversight and direction to his/her team members in
accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Partners with Human Resources in recruiting new talent,
training and onboarding of new employees, performance management,
employment relations, and employee career development.Experience
- Three to five years of experience in banking as an individual
- Two years of teller related experience, required.
- Two to three years of client service and sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Secondary
education is preferred.
- Previous people management experience, highly preferred.
- Ability to effectively work both independently as well as
collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively interact with all internal bank
organizational levels, external bank consultants,
examiners/regulators, vendors, suppliers and clients.
- Strong passion for customer service, continuously striving for
best in class service.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to
leverage client insights to drive solutions is must.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail and is highly
organized.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: American National Bank, St. Paul , Branch Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!