Chief Transformation & Technology Officer
Company: Kp Recruiting Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 11, 2021
POSITION PROFILE: CHIEF TRANSFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY OFFICER kp
prime search, the retained search division of kpCompanies is
leading the search for the next Chief Transformation and Technology
Officer for Bremer Bank. This newly created C-suite position will
take on the responsibilities and oversight of operations and
information technology, critically aligning technical and
operational teams and leading Bremer's digital technology
transformation for business line segments and employees. Combined
under executive leadership, this role will work in partnership with
the digital and strategy teams to drive Bremer's strategic priority
focused on modernizing through digital, scaling for growth, and
advancing organizational effectiveness and efficiencies via a
customer-centric design. THE ORGANIZATION: BREMER BANK Bremer Bank
has been deeply invested in the communities it serves since its
founding in 1943. Its commitment to making a real-world difference
in the places where Bremer's employees live and work began with its
founder Otto Bremer. Otto believed that if banks helped businesses
in good times and bad, communities would thrive. He was right!
Today, Bremer Bank is proud to work with the people who grow our
food, build our economy, and serve our neighbors. They offer
banking, mortgage, investment, wealth management, trust, and
insurance in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. Bremer Bank
provides a comprehensive range of banking, mortgage, investment,
wealth management, and insurance products and services throughout
Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin. Clients include small
businesses, mid-sized corporations, agribusinesses, nonprofits,
public and government entities, and individuals and families.
POSITION: The Chief Transformation and Technology Officer role
represents a compelling opportunity to create a business-focused
and product-centric transformation in technology and operations,
lead transformative delivery by operational and technology teams to
effectuate a new and better employee experience and advance
Bremer's position as a modern organization, both for the purposes
of attracting talent and driving the company's competitiveness. JOB
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead digital technology transformation for employees and
processes by assessing current state delivery and establishing a
vision and roadmap to modernize the enterprise.
- Identify key process opportunities to reduce organizational
reliance on manual processes, shared spreadsheets/databases, and
internal email communications by enhancing processes with new or
existing technology platforms.
- Advance and implement cloud-based, SaaS platforms driving
improvement in organizational efficiency and performance in
solutions including Office 365 and ServiceNow with the goal of
consolidating multiple legacy systems into far fewer if not a
- Collaborate with key leaders to transform and digitize
enterprise processes within areas such as HR, Accounting and
Finance, Risk Management, and physical delivery.
- Establish Objectives and Key Results ("OKRs") to track
progress, create alignment, and encourage organizational and team
engagement around measurable goals.
- Direct executive ownership and strategic organizational
guidance for key third-party relationships.
- Lead a team of over 200 employees and managers along with
budgetary responsibilities for key segments of the
- In partnership with CSO, advance the development of data
analytic tools to capture, manage and share information across the
organization to identify the cause-and-effect of different profit
variables and identify new opportunities for growth.
- In partnership with CFO, advance the development of accounting
solutions and analytic capabilities to create a real-time view of
performance across the organization, support better decision
making, and oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization
optimize costs and benefits.
- Formulate enterprise strategy in conjunction with executive
- Design policies, direct implementation of efficient processes
- Oversee existing operational and technological infrastructure
to ensure optimal performance, including streamlining internal
operational delivery to create competitive customer
- Monitor advancements in technology to discover ways for the
organization to gain competitive advantages.
- Evaluate risk, lead quality assurance efforts, and ensure
compliance with all applicable regulations. REQUIRED
- Combination of education and experience generally attained
through a bachelor's degree, a master's degree (preferred), and 15
years of experience involving technology, operations, and
- Prior enterprise cloud migration experience.
- Significant experience leading operations optimization - lean
manufacturing, six sigma expertise preferred.
- Proven track record of success as a values-based leader with
best-in-class communication, collaboration, and team development
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing traditional and
innovative change leadership and strategic transformation.
- Demonstrated record of building strong internal and external
partnerships. HOW TO APPLY Interested candidates should submit
cover letter, resume, and salary expectations no later than 9:00pm
on Sunday, February 21, 2021. You can apply in the following ways:
1. Apply via email Joelle Allen at . 2. Apply on Linkedin at 3.
Apply via the kpcomanies website at All submissions received in
strictest confidence. Both kpCompanies and Minnesota Community Care
are equal opportunity employers
Keywords: Kp Recruiting Inc., St. Paul , Chief Transformation & Technology Officer, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!