Account Manager, Senior
Company: Allied Solutions
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Securian Financial Groups internal position title is Customer
Operations Sr Analyst. Position Summary: Manage all home office
servicing aspects of Retirement Solutions' relationship with our
large- and mid-market, full-service retirement clients.--
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serve as the primary day-to-day client servicing representative
and collaborates with the Relationship Manager on assigned clients
to establish and maintain a partnership with the plan sponsor and
- Complete and/or monitor plan administrative-related work,
delegates certain sponsor servicing related work and maintains an
awareness of recordkeeping/financial/other work performed by other
Retirement Solutions units for assigned clients, meeting deadlines
and ensuring exceptional results for the client.
- Ensures that all clients are operating in compliance with their
plan documents with regard to both existing and new IRS/DOL
- Understands and educates clients on Retirement Solutions
products and service offerings, including how those
products/services impact the plan and potentially increase assets.
- Verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to
handle stressful communication situations with professionalism and
explain complex issues to clients, field, home office associates,
and other plan contacts as required (i.e. auditor, accountant,
- Written communication skills that thoroughly and professionally
convey complex issues in an easily understandable manner.
- Problem solving and analytical aptitude skills required to
interpret plan documents, IRS/DOL regulations and resolve complex
- Knowledge of defined contribution plan types in order to
service numerous clients and various Securian Retirement
- Ability to perform compliance tests, IRS reports (Form 5500),
analyze test and reporting results and consult with clients to make
changes necessary for regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge of defined benefit plans is needed to analyze and
explain the results of combined tests.
- Knowledge of various other plan types (non-qualified, cash
balance, SIMPLE, etc.) to aid in plan sponsor education and
- Strong knowledge of PC based applications such as Microsoft
Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Lotus Notes databases, Outlook and
- Effective decision-making ability to respond appropriately and
in a timely manner to client and department needs.
- Ability to work in a team environment in which individuals work
closely and rely on one another to successfully meet unit and
IRS/DOL imposed deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and be flexible to work in a
highly regulated, constantly changing, and fast-paced
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize heavy
workloads while meeting service deadlines and maintaining a
team-focused environment. Securian Financial has been around for
nearly 140 years. We're committed to giving back to our community,
donating 15,000 employee volunteer hours this past year. We also
provide extensive resources to our employees for professional
development and growth and a number of diverse professional and
social opportunities throughout the company. There's a reason our
employees have voted us as a best place to work year after year! In
- Generous paid time off. We want you to take time off for
whatever matters most to you!
- Tuition reimbursement program. We value continuous learning at
- Company-funded pension plan as well as 401K retirement plan -
great resources to secure your financial future.
- Continuous opportunities for new challenges.
- Variety of health plan options as well as dental and vision
- Paid maternity/paternity leaves. Physical job requirements:
- Ability to utilize keyboard, mouse and computer for up to 8
hours per day
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
- Ability to utilize telephone for 4-6 hours per day
- Ability to perform grasping tasks 4-6 hours per day (examples:
handwriting, grasping of equipment/machines, paper manipulation,
sorting, folding, handling stacks of paper) The physical job
requirements described above are representative of those that must
be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of jobs. As a full-time associate, you will be eligible
for the full range of Company benefits which include life
insurance, medical and dental coverage, retirement plan, profit
sharing plan, paid vacation and personal time, flexible spending
accounts (use of pretax dollars for dependent care, dental and
medical expenses not covered under your medical plan), etc.
Securian Financial Group, Inc. does not discriminate based on race,
color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, marital or familial status, pregnancy,
disability, genetic information, political affiliation, veteran
status, status in regard to public assistance, status in a local
human rights commission, or any other status or condition protected
by local, state or federal law. If you are a job seeker with a
disability and require an accommodation to apply for one of our
jobs, please contact us by telephone 651-665-5522 (voice), 711
(telecommunications relay), or by email at
EmployeeRelations@securian.com. To view our privacy statement click
here When you're a Securian Financial employee, you're part of a
hard-working, high-performing, bright-thinking, make-things-happen
family. One that sees your potential on day one, challenging you to
grow your unique strengths as you create a career filled with
opportunity, collaboration and meaning. One where you get the
support and flexibility to become the person you want to be, at
work and outside of it. For our newest team members and our most
tenured, we're committed to being an employer of choice.
Keywords: Allied Solutions, St. Paul , Account Manager, Senior, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!