MITT Case Manager
Company: Mental Health Resources Inc
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Full Time Saint Paul, MN, USMental Health Resources, Inc.
Mental Health Resources (MHR), Inc. is a progressive, nonprofit
organization that offers community-based mental health and
substance use disorder services to adults recovering from serious
mental illness and/or substance use disorder.
See what employees have to say about working at MHR!
Mental Health Resources, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We embrace diversity,
inclusion, and employees who reflect the population we serve. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
MENTAL HEALTH CASE MANAGER - RAMSEY COUNTY
Saint Paul Office
$41,742.22 starting salary increased based on
MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish, Somali
or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the language
Looking to make a difference in your community? Here is an exciting
opportunity to support individuals recovering from mental illness.
If you have experience working in Adult Foster Care with adults
recovering from mental illness, Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health
Services (ARMHS), Independent Living Skills (ILS), residential
mental health treatment (IRTS), MI/CD services, or other mental
health services, you may be ready to take the next step in your
career as a Mental Health Case Manager!
The role of the Case Manager is to provide services that will
stabilize their client's condition, provide assistance and support
to prevent hospitalization and to focus on the recovery
In this position you will:
- Coordinate integrated services and supports necessary to assist
each client as they work towards their goal of recovery.
- Partner with clients to develop an Individual Community Support
Plan that identifies services and supports that will enable each
client to live as independently in the community as possible or to
develop an Individual Family Community Support Plan that identifies
services and supports needed by the client and their family to
improve the well-being of the child and improve family
- To the extent requested by the client, provide collaboration
and education to significant others and family members who are
interested in assisting the client in their recovery process.
- Treat all clients with dignity and respect, providing services
that are respectful of diagnosis, age, gender, and culture.
- Assure that services are implemented as developed by the
client, family and team as documented in the Individual Community
Support Plan or Individual Family Community Support Plan, and that
services are continuously monitored and evaluated.
- Document all changes in client status or needs.
- Participate in staff meetings and trainings.
A few of the other benefits offered by MHR:
- MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish,
Somali or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the
language proficiency exam!
- Up to 8 hours of clinical supervision per month provided toward
LICSW, LCSW, LPC, and LPCC licensure
- Intensive two-week initial orientation program AND on-going
in-house training program
- Mentors for new case managers
- iPhone, laptop computer, and Wi-Fi provided for all
- Health insurance (including family health coverage) with
employee costs in the top 6% of most affordable health care
options. Competitive dental insurance
- Automatic enrollment in retirement plan after 1 year with up to
4.5% employer contribution
- 9 paid holidays and 18 days accrued PTO during your first
- Annual merit-based salary increase
- Schedule primarily Monday-Friday during regular business
- MHR is committed to working towards racial equity and combating
- MHR is a tobacco free workplace promoting health & wellness for
the individuals we serve and our employees
- $41,742.22 starting salary increased based on
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Baccalaureate degree in social work, psychology or human
services related field
- 2 years of case management experience: at least one year is
experience in community based mental health with adults recovering
from mental illness OR combination of equivalent experience and
Keywords: Mental Health Resources Inc, St. Paul , MITT Case Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!