Company: Three Deep Marketing
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 5, 2021
We aim to surround ourselves with employees who exemplify our
core values and avoid hiring those who do not. Whether you are new
to Three Deep or have been an employee for years, you are expected
to represent these core values each and every day. We are an equal
opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in
employment on any basis including race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability or genetics. Three Deep Marketing
is a digital performance agency. We offer a full portfolio of
professional services using proprietary technologies and business
expertise to design, deploy and optimize marketing campaigns to
support both Fortune 500 companies and small and medium business.
Our services include marketing strategy and planning, database
marketing, search optimization, paid media, campaign management and
execution, web development, and program reporting and analysis.
Three Deep Marketing is seeking an Account Director who can build
relationships and act as a thought leader for clients and agency
teams.--This person will manage internal resources both directly
and indirectly.--The Account Director combines expertise in our
services with an intimate understanding of clients' goals and
Client Business Drivers
- Identify key business drivers that align with measurable
- Analyze competitive landscape and identify risks or
opportunities the client may not have recognized.
- Partner with SMEs to develop the road map to deliver against
identified business objectives.
- Align digital strategies within the context of overall business
Client and Partner Relationships
- Provide strategic counsel and build relationships with
executives at client teams.
- Offer insights based on marketing and industry expertise that
support the client's organization and decision-making
- Represent Three Deep Marketing in multi-agency environments,
advocating for our positions and protecting our business from
- Leverage third party partnerships to generate business
Business Development and Account Oversight
- Identify growth opportunities within existing client base.
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to pitch our services to
- Develop and negotiate Statements of Work to clearly outline
expected deliverables and payment schedule.
- Manage book of business to maintain or grow accounts and
deliver work profitably.
- Forecast revenue and work with leadership team to proactively
identify and mitigate risks.
You'd be a good fit if you:
- Nearly all client and partner agency communications are remote,
so experience managing teams and relationships via e-communication
and telephone is a must.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and
problem-solving skills; resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting data driven solutions
explaining the recommendations to clients with varying levels of
maturity in digital marketing.
- Above average understanding of the technical landscape and the
implications that technology has on developing strategies and
- Prior agency experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in CPG, B2B, Education or Health Care
- Bachelor degree or graduate degree preferred, but demonstrated
relevant experience and results are welcome.
Keywords: Three Deep Marketing, St. Paul , Account Director, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!