Director of Data Enablement
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 4, 2021
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to
corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of
existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings
together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to
provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their
complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why
join us ? With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York
City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients,
including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than
1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering
and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under
a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with
executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies
and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and
zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more,
globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
Job Description-- Director of Data Enablement is responsible for
empowering various business, technology entities and individuals to
achieve their goals with high-quality, well-architected, and
managed data. This position will be responsible for the overall
Data Strategy and the implementation of Enterprise Data
Architecture, Data Governance, and Master Data Management fall
under the responsibilities of the Data Enablement Director.
- Enable customer engagements through the effective enablement
and management of Data.
- Play a key role in defining the Enterprise data strategy and
its operating model.
- Align Data Strategy to the overall Corporate/Business
- Harmonize and align the different areas of Data Enablement as
described below. Data Governance:
- Direct the Data Governance Office.
- Own, further develop, and maintain the Data Governance
Framework, with focus on Data Quality, Data Privacy/Legal
Compliance, and Data Security.
- Direct and ensure the Data Governance Program facilitation with
crossfunctional stakeholders at various levels: Steering Committee
of senior leaders, key Data Governance projects, and Data
- Provide oversight and guidance of metadata management,
enterprise glossaries, and data rule definitions.
- Implement governance in technology and drive the use of
technology to continuously improve operational efficiency of
- Set objectives, facilitate the definition of Data Governance
metrics, and ensure Data Governance performance is reported
appropriately for different levels of stakeholders. Master Data
- Play a key role in projects leading to the initial creation of
enterprise master data.
- Direct the team conducting design, implementation, and
operations of the Master Data Management solutions.
- Support the timely and proper product migration from legacy
systems to the new Enterprise Platform that leverages Master
- Define service levels commitments to the business and timely
ongoing delivery of master data to the enterprise.
- Ensure the creation, documentation, maintaince, understanding
and implementation of data models and technical standards across
all data producers, modelers, and consumers.
- Direct the Engagement with Data Engineers, Data Analysts, and
Software Engineers to develop efficient, flexible data models
across source systems, operational data stores, and analytics data
- Ensure the usability of the analytical enterprise data model
for data consumers from a technical perspective
- Ensure that data model definitions are captured in the
- Provide architectural direction to various teams and work
streams, balancing the strategic approach within the agile
framework. Do you tick all the boxes? We are looking for talented
and motivated people to create the future of sustainability
transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that
encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy
challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Degree in energy-related discipline, data and analytics,
engineering, or other technology-based fields are preferred.
- 15+ years of data-related roles with a combination of hands-on
and leadership roles in Data Governance, Master Data Management,
Enterprise Data Architecture,
- 5+ years of experience in Data & Analytics Project/Program
- A strong track record of defining and implementing data
strategies for multiple organizations.
- 3+ years of experience working in an agile environment.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise risk management solutions,
master data management technologies and data governance
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality, data profiling, and
master data management practices and tools
- Proven leadership skills including relationship-building and
collaboration skills with clear ability to influence, gain buy-in
and negotiate with a diverse group of key business
partners/stakeholders including senior leadership
- Strong knowledge of program, process, and change management
techniques; structured approaches to problem solving, decision
making, and business strategy
- Strong communication skills (written, presentation, and
verbal), excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
- Organizational agility to work across complex and disparate
teams and drive cross-functional projects to achieve clear
objectives and and business results in an often virtual work
- Ability to break down complex problems and projects into
concrete deliverables with orientation to quantifying results with
metrics and holding teams accountable for delivery.
- Strong business acumen across a professional services
- Experience identifying, refining, and implementing business
requirements All employment decisions shall be made without regard
to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin,
ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal,
state, or local law. Additional Information
- Additional Locations: North America-United
States-Washington-Spokane, North America-United
States-Washington-Seattle, North America-United
States-Massachusetts-Boston, North America-United
- Posting Date: Mar 29, 2021 Increase your visibility by updating
Keywords: CTI Education Group, St. Paul , Director of Data Enablement, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!