Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Independent Engineering, Research and Testing Services for
Aerospace and Automotive. 4455 Genesee Street Buffalo, New York
14225 Project Manager in St. Paul, Minnesota - Careers at Calspan
ASE Main Office Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Project Manager
Job Locations US-MN-St. Paul Job ID 2021-1541 Category Program
Management Overview Calspan ASE is the world's number one supplier
of ground-based testing solutions and expertise for the aerospace
industry. Our customers get a single, experienced partner to help
them efficiently validate engine and airframe performance across
development, production and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO).
The Project Manager will s uccessfully execute the engineering
design, manufacturing, subcontracting and
installation/commissioning phases of ground test facilities and
equipment while acting as the single focal point for customers.
- Create, execute and maintain project plans that incorporate all
technical and commercial aspects of the project derived from
contract documents. Proactively manage customer expectations in
alignment with project plans, contract documents and project team's
ability to deliver.
- Understand / clarify contract requirements and negotiate issues
with the customer as needed. Lead conflict resolution to maintain
scope, budget and schedule requirements when appropriate.
- Drive cross disciplined project teams to ensure overall project
coordination and clear definition of scope and deliverables by
function. Monitor and control project progress to ensure project
issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Manage project scope, schedule, budget and revenue, including
preparation and maintenance of project financial forecasts. Drive
team to meet budgetary objectives. Manage cash flow by issuing
invoices according to the project plan and progress, pursue
delinquent payments as necessary.
- Mitigate and manage project risk through risk registers and
ensuring lessons learned from previous projects are known and
implemented. Review project progress to ensure best practices are
followed and create new lessons learned for future projects.
- Support the Pursuit Team in the development of project proposal
and contract negotiations.
Qualifications Preferred Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related
- 5+ years of experience in Aerospace, Manufacturing or similar
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to above
Preferred Knowledge / Ability:
- Established in depth knowledge and experience in a
professionally run project management environment coupled with a
proven ability to adapt the project management approach to the
specific project / client situation.
- Strong understanding of project management tools & practices
with emphasis in any of government, construction and building
refurbishment, or components and equipment projects
- P&L experience at the project level with a proven track
record of leading and delivering successful projects.
- Strong client-facing skills, with demonstrated success managing
client expectations and successfully fulfilling project
requirements on time and on budget.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with a proactive planned
approach, delivering success in a cross-function team
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications and proficiency
with related industry software.
- Ability to write and deliver clear and effective technical
reports / presentations is essential.
- Experience managing projects internationally.
- Experience applying Earned Value Management (EVM), Systems
Engineering, and Project Management Professional (PMP) credentials
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Valid drivers' license Benefits Package:--Our goal is to
provide Calspan employees and their families with a comprehensive
and competitive benefits package. Our benefits include:--Health
Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts,
Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance/Accidental Death
& Dismemberment, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, 401(k), Critical
Illness Insurance, Accident--Insurance, Hospital Indemnity
Insurance, Universal Life Insurance Policy, Paid-Time Off,
Company-paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty, Military
Leave, Employee Assistance Program and Educational Assistance
Reimbursement. Calspan is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran
status.--Calspan supports safe and drug free workplace through
pre-employment background checks and drug testing. A Options Apply
for this job online Apply Share Refer a friend Refer Sorry the
Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading... Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, St. Paul , Project Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!