MENTAL HEALTH CASE MANAGER - RAMSEY COUNTY
Company: Mental Health Resources Inc
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Full Time Transfer Office, Saint Paul, MN, USMental Health
Fostering hope, health and recovery for those affected by mental
illness and substance use disorder.
See what employees have to say about working at MHR!
Mental Health Resources, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We embrace diversity,
inclusion, and employees who reflect the population we serve. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
MENTAL HEALTH CASE MANAGER - RAMSEY COUNTY
St. Paul Office
$41,742 base starting salary increased based on
MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish, Somali
or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the language
Looking to make a difference in your community? Here is an exciting
opportunity to support individuals recovering from mental
illness.If you have experience working in Adult Foster Care with
adults recovering from mental illness, Adult Rehabilitative Mental
Health Services (ARMHS), Independent Living Skills (ILS),
residential mental health treatment (IRTS), MI/CD services, or
other mental health services, you may be ready to take the next
step in your career as a Mental Health Case Manager!
The role of the Case Manager is to provide services that will
stabilize their client's condition, provide assistance and support
to prevent hospitalization and to focus on the recovery
In this position you will:
1. coordinate integrated services and supports necessary to assist
each client as they work towards their goal of recovery.
2. Partner with clients to develop an Individual Community Support
Plan that identifies services and supports that will enable each
client to live as independently in the community as possible or to
develop an Individual Family Community Support Plan that identifies
services and supports needed by the client and their family to
improve the well-being of the child and improve family functioning.
3. To the extent requested by the client, provide collaboration and
education to significant others and family members who are
interested in assisting the client in their recovery process.
4. Treat all clients with dignity and respect, providing services
that are respectful of diagnosis, age, gender, and culture
5. Assure that services are implemented as developed by the client,
family and team as documented in the Individual Community Support
Plan or Individual Family Community Support Plan, and that services
are continuously monitored and evaluated.
6. Assure that all changes in client status or needs are
communicated through documentation.
7. Participate in staff meetings and trainings.
A few of the other benefits offered by MHR:
- MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish,
Somali or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the
language proficiency exam!
- Up to 8 hours of clinical supervision per month provided toward
LICSW, LCSW, LPC, and LPCC licensure
- Intensive two week initial orientation program AND on-going
in-house training program
- Mentors for new case managers
- iPhone, laptop computer, and Wi-Fi provided for all
- Health insurance (including family health coverage) with
employee costs in the top 6% of most affordable health care
options. Competitive dental insurance.
- Automatic enrollment in retirement plan after 1 year with up to
4.5% employer contribution
- 9 paid holidays and 18 days accrued PTO during your first
- Annual merit-based salary increase
- Schedule primarily Monday-Friday day hours
- MHR is committed to working towards racial equity and combating
- MHR is a tobacco free workplace promoting health & wellness for
the individuals we serve and our employees.
- $41,742 base starting salary increased based on
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Skilled in the process of identifying and assessing a wide
range of recipient needs
- Knowledgeable about local community resources and how to use
those resources for the benefit of the recipient
- Holds a bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or human
services related field from an accredited college or university and
meets requirements for supervision and continuing education
- Without a bachelor's degree meets one of the following:
- Has 3 or 4 years of experience as a case manager associate
- Be a RN without bachelor's degree with 3 or more years combined
specialized training in psychiatry and work experience consisting
of community interaction and involvement or community discharge
planning in a mental health setting
Keywords: Mental Health Resources Inc, St. Paul , MENTAL HEALTH CASE MANAGER - RAMSEY COUNTY, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!