Assistant Branch Manager
Company: Restaurant Depot
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Position Title: Assistant Branch ManagerDepartment:
ManagementSupervisor: Branch ManagerFLSA: ExemptPosition
Summary:Ensure efficient operation of the Branch to ensure customer
satisfaction and projected bottom line profit. Manages personnel
issues and supervision. Maintains a positive company image by
providing courteous, friendly and efficient customer service.
Maintains company standards by ensuring employees are aware of
expectations, are properly trained and are held accountable for
their actions.Essential Functions:
- General operations of the Branch.
- Develops strong business relationships with customers by
maintaining open communication with customers, and by quickly and
effectively resolving problems
- Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures
including but not limited to safety (HACCP, OSHA) personnel,
security, pest control and shrink control.
- Reviews financial and operational reports and takes necessary
actions based on report results.
- Directs subordinates to ensure timely and accurate management
of all warehouse operations including safety, sanitation, shelf
labels, inventory, merchandising, receiving, stocking, stacking
position, order pulling, shipping and in store customer
- Defines the service standards and the operational mission of
the branch, communicates it to the employees and monitors
activities in order to meet the goals of the branch.
- Maximizes all sales opportunities by ensuring high levels of
customer service by ensuring proper scheduling of the workforce
while meeting budgetary guidelines.
- Manages selection, annual performance appraisals and
professional development of all Management level personnel.
- Directly supervises and manages department managers.
- Coaches managers on employee relation issues such as new hires,
transfers, promotions, demotions and any disciplinary action
- Maintains communication with the Corporate Offices to ensure
compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state
and federal laws and regulations.
- Reviews inventory on a regular basis to ensure that the
inventory is correct and the products are in-house
- Completes and processes necessary reports and paperwork
accurately and timely.Other Responsibilities:
- Assumes special projects and responsibilities as
required.Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred but not required),
- Minimum 4 years management experience in food service or
grocery distribution in a supermarket, club warehouse, big box or
mass merchandising environment.
- Background in P&L, Inventory control, merchandising, hiring
/ training staff, front end, merchandising, cash control, payroll,
security / loss prevention mandatory.
- Strong leadership skills, capable of running a high volume
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and people
management / training skills and be extremely customer service
- Commitment to company values and strong customer
- For the most part the ambient temperature will be moderate,
there are areas that are cold such as the Freezer and hot such as
the Damages area.
- The work is mostly performed standing/walking - must be able to
stand/walk for up to 4 hours without a break.
- Physical labor is infrequent but there may be times when
merchandise may need to be moved or an area cleaned.
- There will be industrial vehicles (forklifts, Hilo) moving
material throughout the warehouse.Acknowledgement:I fully
understand the responsibilities and qualifications required for
this job. Furthermore, I find that I am capable of performing the
required functions.Brand: Restaurant DepotAddress: 1830 Como Ave
Saint Paul, MN - 55108Property Description: 578 - ST PAULProperty
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, St. Paul , Assistant Branch Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!