Senior Project Manager
Company: Eastern Computer Exchange
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: March 26, 2020
We are searching for an experienced Sr. Project Manager in the
Minneapolis, Minnesota area to join our team. Successful candidates
need to demonstrate leadership and flexibility, as well as the
ability to build rapport with customers, team members, managers,
and senior executives. The individual should be able to apply
project management skills and methodology to manage others,
mitigate potential risks, resolve key issues, and escalate
assignments when appropriate.In the role of Senior Project Manager,
you will be expected to carry out the following duties and
- Assist Program Manager with enterprise-level Data Center
projects for large companies with focus on EMC/Dell Storage and
Servers, Cisco Networking and Servers, F5, Riverbed, VCE, and/or
- May also need to act as a business analyst or assist other
managers with gathering data and requirements.
- Effectively use project lifecycle guidelines to drive
program(s) from early feasibility through delivery, including
adding creative innovations to the process as appropriate.
- Use best-in-class project management techniques to achieve
project goals on time with a high level of quality, while managing
expectations of all stakeholders
- Update project plans, status reports, weekly tasks lists,
timelines, risks and other project-related documentation as
- Generate and update project documents, Excel spreadsheets and
PowerPoint slide decks.
- Leverage established PMO Best Practice Standards, develop &
create/generate Statements of Work; Project Manage/drive all
services and deliverables outlined in assigned customer executed
Statements of Work.
- Drives the definition and oversight of implementation schedules
and resource allocation.
- Drives, tracking and communication of program execution
- Drives program risk identification, issue tracking, &
- Works cross-functionally within various internal, Customer and
3rd party resources to track the fulfillment of project
- Drives consistent practices and incremental process improvement
to gain efficiencies and project quality.
- Partners with cross functional leaders for successful services
enablement, knowledge transfer, documentation and project
- Drive team collaboration to ensure successful delivery and
outcome of projects
- This is a customer facing position and as such this candidate
must have the ability to directly interact with clients, customers
and vendors to include Executive level.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the
execution of projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives,
involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track
- Report and escalate to management and Senior Management as
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Eastern Computer Exchange, Inc.Why Work Here?Great opportunity to
be a part of a fast-growing company, with great benefits!Eastern
Computer Exchange, Inc. (Eastern) is a 28-year technology
integration company traditionally focused on medium to large-sized
customers and helping them solve complex server, storage,
networking, application and desktop concerns via our highly-trained
professional staff of engineers. We offer the most current
assessment tools to help build architectures that solve business
and technical challenges, as well as produce ROI data.Eastern
Computer Exchange, Inc. (?Eastern?) is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training,
promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation, or any other term or
condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, color, age,
gender, national origin, marital status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information,
disability, if the employee can perform the essential functions of
the job with a reasonable accommodation if necessary, or any other
category protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Keywords: Eastern Computer Exchange, St. Paul , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!