Diesel Maintenance Mechanic- $5000 Sign ON Bonus
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- *$5,000 Sign on Bonus** Clean Harbors Eagan, MN is currently
looking for a Diesel Maintenance Mechanic. As a Diesel Mechanic you
will be responsible for conducting routine maintenance on our fleet
of company Heavy Duty Diesel equipment, trucks and trailers.
- *This position will start as 1st shift then after 90 days move
to 2nd shift**
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with overtime available, weekly pay
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on
company vehicles and equipment;
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking
batteries, and lubricating equipment, vehicles, and machinery;
- Assist drivers with addressing outstanding vehicle issues;
- Accurately record time, parts, and inspection checklists;
- Move company equipment safely on yard as needed;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment and vehicles;
- Disassemble, inspects and replace worn or broken parts. Fit and
adjust new or repaired parts;
- Diagnose and repair engines, transmissions, clutches,
electrical and pneumatic systems, gearboxes, hydraulics, cooling
systems, exhaust, brakes, suspensions, lights, etc. on a variety of
yard equipment, heavy duty trucks, trailers, and other
- Safely operates gauges, forklifts, shunt truck, torches,
grinders, and various hand and power tools;
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by
management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- 1+ years' experience working on heavy-duty trucks and equipment
- Comfortable working on computers required;
- Must provide own basic tools;
- Related mechanical certifications is a plus;
- Willingness to travel to local branches
- Valid driver's license
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology - come be part of the solution with us. *CH
Keywords: Clean Harbors, St. Paul , Diesel Maintenance Mechanic- $5000 Sign ON Bonus, Engineering , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...