Data Solutions Engineer II - Informatica (remote)
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Patterson isn't just a place to work, it's a partner that cares
about your success.One of the distinguishing marks of our company
is the talented people who embrace the people-first, always
advancing, and results-driven culture. Professional growth abounds
in this motivating environment. We value the diverse talents and
experiences our employees bring to Patterson and believe that they
build a stronger and successful organization.Job Description:This
position is open to remote.The Data Solutions Engineer designs and
develops technical solutions to support the integrity of
Patterson's data across the enterprise, with a focus on solutions
that allow business partners to own and maintain their data, as
well as supporting larger technology projects that require data
conversions across technologies or
- Design and support end-to-end flow of master data creation &
changes in Informatica and connections with SAP, legacy solutions
and 3rd party application integration
- Design and support UI customizations and Data Quality and Data
Profiling rules in Informatica C360/MDM solution
- Support technology projects by developing data quality checks
and data conversion programs to meet project needs for the end
solution and across environments using tools such as Data Services,
SQL and Winshuttle.
- Develop solutions that support data creation or transformations
to enable business owners to maintain their data
- Develop data validations or transports across platforms to
support consistent data sets in multiple systems
- Maintain tools that support business understanding of their
data, such as Govern360Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, IT, Computer Science or related field
of study, or equivalent combination of education and
- At least 2 years of experience with data tools like SQL,
Winshuttle, Data Services
- At least 2 years of Informatica application development
- Master Data Management application experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy when dealing with large
amounts of data
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Customer-focused and collaborative attitudePreferred
- API integration experience
- Winshuttle development experience
- SAP Experience in Master Data areas, BAPI (ECC)What's In It For
You:We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and
rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
-The potential compensation range for this role is below. The final
offer amount would be based on various factors such as candidate
location (geographical labor market), experience, and
skills.$66,800.00 - $84,300.00
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that
embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our
employees' unique experiences and differences is what strengthens
us and drives our success. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Keywords: Patterson, St. Paul , Data Solutions Engineer II - Informatica (remote), Engineering , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!