Company: Automatic Systems Co
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Since 1967 Automatic Systems Company is an Industry Leading
provider of water, wastewater, and industrial controls with a
proven history of innovation and excellence. Our experienced sales
staff, programmers, technicians, and project engineers are here to
serve you. This position will include providing programming
services of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's) and Human
Machine Interfaces (HMI's) primarily in the municipal water and
wastewater industry. Position Responsibilities:
- PLC and HMI code development primarily for municipal water and
wastewater SCADA systems.
- Control system commissioning including instrumentation and
motor control devices.
- Communications network commissioning including fiber optic,
radio telemetry, broadband, and other associated technologies.
- Manage all project documentation per company standards and
project specific requirements.
- Communicate with customers throughout the design and
construction phases as well as for aftermarket support.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or 2-year
Associates degree in Automation related field. Preferred but not
- 2-years of programming experience in either of the following.
- PLC programming such as Allen-Bradley RSLogix 500 and 5000,
Modicon, Siemens S7, GE PAC systems or the like.
- HMI programming such as Wonderware, FactoryTalk View,
Cimplicity, Intellution or the like.
- Information Technology experience is a plus.
- Candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal
skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels
of co-workers, management, and clients.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention
to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies
- 50% of non-overnight travel within the Twin Cities metro
- 20% of overnight travel within the Midwest.
Keywords: Automatic Systems Co, St. Paul , Programming Engineer, Engineering , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!