Complex Rehabilitation Technician
Company: Adapthealth Llc
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 22, 2022
AdaptHealth Opportunity - Apply Today! At AdaptHealth we offer
full-service home medical equipment products and services to
empower patients to live their best lives - out of the hospital and
in their homes. We are actively recruiting in your area. If you are
passionate about making a profound impact on the quality of
patients' lives, please click to apply, we would love to hear from
you. Equipment Rehabilitation Technician The Equipment
Rehabilitation Technician services, repairs and delivers complex
rehab medical equipment according to specifications. This position
will access current information from manufacturers to properly
repair and maintain durable medical equipment according to
manufacturer's specifications. The Service Technician completes
required paperwork properly. Job Duties:
- Tests, diagnoses, and services both client owned and rental
equipment in the shop and in the field. Cleans and maintains
rental/stock equipment in working order.
- Ensures repair area and company vehicles are kept neat, clean,
- Completes all paperwork accurately for each job completed.
- Assembles equipment following the company's standards of
quality and productivity. Accepts direction from the ATP regarding
specific assembly and modification instructions.
- Delivers and picks up equipment, assures that all documentation
is complete and accurate with proper signatures obtained. Relays
any customer comments or concerns about products or services to
appropriate manager or staff personnel.
- Receives purchased items in order processing system. Notifies
Rehab Team or ATP when all components have been received to
- Trains/educates customers and caregivers in the proper use,
care, and safety of equipment purchased or rented.
- Performs minor fitting and adjustments of equipment as needed
to support ATP
- Maintains delivery vehicle in clean, safe operating condition,
completing vehicle checklist as required.
- Maintains shop and warehouse in clean and safe condition.
- Meets all set productivity and performance standards including
keeping abreast of funding requirements and technological advances
in the Rehab Technology industry.
- Accesses current information from manufacturers on repair and
- Rehabilitates equipment as necessary, both in the field and at
- Retain knowledge of and consistently adhere to procedures for
the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), infection control
and hazardous materials handling. Competency, Skills and Abilities:
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Previous experience using hand and power tools in working with
raw materials required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple
- Able to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound
- Detail oriented and possesses the ability to read and interpret
street and road maps.
- Ability to prepare and follow a delivery schedule.
- Ability to follow standard safety procedures and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work well independently and as part of a group
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a rapidly changing
environment, be patient, accountable, proactive, take initiative
and work effectively on a team
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Two (2) years of experience in mechanical assembly and/ or
repair of mechanical or electronic devices required; previous
mechanical assembly and/or repair of electronic devises found in
powered wheelchairs preferred.
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license from state of residence
AdaptHealth is an equal opportunity employer and does not
unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for
employment on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion,
creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable law. This
policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of
employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation,
promotion, discipline, and termination. PI190447403
Keywords: Adapthealth Llc, St. Paul , Complex Rehabilitation Technician, Engineering , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!