Company: Job Juncture
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Great opportunity to grow with a global engineering firm with a
division in the Twin Cities and develop, coordinate, and execute
controls systems projects. This is a company that cares about their
employees; Fully funded health insurance premiums. You pay $0.00
for you and your family's health care. Provide technical assistance
on projects and ensure successful implementation of required
project scope and customer satisfaction. Develop and communicate
customer contact information for technical support and sales.
Provide technical input and support for product development to
promote profitability, production efficiency, quality, service, and
cost-effectiveness. Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Proven experience reading and creating electrical drawings and
panel layouts (AutoCAD Electrical) or willingness to learn.
- Proven experience in PLC ladder logic programming with Rockwell
(Studio5000) and GE (Proficy) PLCs.
- Proven experience with operator interface technologies
(Rockwell FactoryTalk View ME).
- Knowledge of PC programming and configuration desired
- Knowledge of Server and Database programming and configuration
desired (SQL Server).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Industrial, or
Computer Engineering is desired.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% mainly in the US, Canada and
Mexico, some training in Europe. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide controls systems design, specification, programming,
simulation, testing, on-site start-up and training.
- Provide electrical panel design and layout, bill of materials,
and electrical drawings including updates for "as built" and "field
- Generate detailed project documentation folder upon project
- Provide PLC programming and memory register layout.
- Provide operator interface programming and memory register
- Provide operator controls (switches, lights) design and
- General understanding of PC programming and configuration.
- General understanding of Server and Database programming and
- Assure the company and its mission, programs, products and
services are consistently presented in strong, positive image.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and
- Develop and maintain customer contact for maintenance and
- Identify and help resolve customer technical and product
Keywords: Job Juncture, St. Paul , Automation Engineer, Engineering , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!