Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold--, Brownberry-- or Oroweat-- bread?
A Thomas'-- English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee--, Entenmann's-- or Marinela-- cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! $4,000 Hiring Bonus will be
paid out in increments$2000 after successfully completing the
90-day probationary period$1000 after 6 months of continuous
employment$1000 after 12 months of continuous employment.Signing
bonus is taxable and all regular payroll taxes will be
withheldService time (6 and 12 months) must be completed prior to
paying out increment. Description:
- Check clipboard for work assignments, obtains necessary tools
and supplies, and proceeds to perform either preventative
maintenance or unscheduled repairs.
- Record repairs on appropriate company forms.
- Use parts to fix vehicles from shop inventory or request from
- Notify shop supervision of any tempering or unsafe vehicle
- Perform vehicle inspections in compliance with State, Federal,
ICC and DOT rules, regulations and laws.
- Continually update the skill level through available inside
and/or outside training to keep abreast of equipment and technology
- Service Vehicles off site as needed.
- Transport all company commercial motor vehicles through the
Sales Zone as needed.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned. Bimbo Bakeries
USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with
operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes
BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but
not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada.
BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.Job Requirements:Position Requirements:
- Must be able to provide own hand tools.
- Regular dependable attendance is an essential function of this
- HS Diploma/GED preferred.
- Technical or Vocational school graduate with emphasis on gas or
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with vehicle maintenance.
- Required to obtain and maintaining a DOT medical certification
card. Airbrake endorsement or CDL is beneficial.
- Appropriate state drivers' license to legally operate all road
equipment requiring repairs.
- Operation and knowledge of all shop tools and equipment
including Welding (gas and electric) and Body repair
- Must be physically capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Extensive periods of standing, stooping and bending are part of
the normal work day.
- Fabrication skills preferred.
- Ability to work varying days and shifts. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets] Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal
opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment
opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color,
religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran
status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy
applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment,
hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge,
education, training and all other working conditions. To further
the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA
has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women,
qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and
special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, St. Paul , Garage Mechanic, Engineering , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!