Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Saint Paul)
Company: ITS ConGlobal
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 4, 2021
ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal
rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container
depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior
and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary
safety record. We're currently seeking a Heavy Equipment
Mechanic.The Heavy Equipment Mechanic is responsible for assessing
and repairing Heavy Lift Equipment within our terminals.Heavy
- Identifies problems with mechanical, hydraulic, diesel &
electrical systems and executes solutions
- Reads & understands hydraulic & electrical schematics
- Troubleshoots and repairs diesel engines (Cat, Cummins,
- Performs maintenance & mechanical repairs; Cranes, Toploaders,
Sideloaders, Hostlers, Forklifts, etc.
- Maintains routine maintenance schedules on all Heavy
- Other duties as assignedThis is an exciting time at ITS and
we're growing our team! We offer full time employees the following;
career growth, competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- 3+ years heavy equipment mechanical repair and maintenance
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Open availability
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
- Hydraulic and electrical maintenance experience is
- Previous crane repair and/or maintenance is preferred
- Must have own tools
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be willing to complete a drug screen, physical and
background checkAll qualified applicants will be given equal
consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion,
protected veteran status or national origin.
Keywords: ITS ConGlobal, St. Paul , Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Saint Paul), Engineering , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!