St. Paul CPA FAR Instructor
Company: Varsity Tutors
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 16, 2022
St. Paul CPA FAR Instructor JobsThe Varsity Tutors platform has
thousands of students looking for online CPA FAR instructors
nationally and in St. Paul. As an instructor who uses the Varsity
Tutors platform, you can earn good money teaching small groups of
students, choose your own hours, and truly make a difference in the
lives of your students.Why join our platform?
- Enjoy competitive rates and get paid 2x per week.
- Choose to tutor as much or as little as you want.
- Set your own hours and schedule.
- Get paired with students best-suited to your teaching style and
preferences (from thousands of potential clients).
- Tutor online (i.e. ---"work remotely") using our purpose-built
Live Learning Platform.
- Students can take adaptive assessments through the platform and
share results to help you decide where to focus.
- We collect payment from the customers, so all you have to do is
invoice the session.What we look for in a instructor:
- You have a friendly, approachable personality and foster
engagement among students.
- You have subject-matter expertise in CPA FAR.
- You have excellent presentation skills and work well with
groups.Discover all the ways you can reach students through the
- 1-on-1 Online Tutoring: connect with an individual student for
a highly personalized learning experience.
- Small Group Classes: meet with small groups (typically 7-9
students) for a more collaborative learning experience.
- VT+ Classes: teach groups of 25-30 students anything from math
fundamentals to video game design.
- Large Live Classes: share your knowledge with hundreds of
students at a time.
- School@Home: provide support for homeschooling parents with
1-on-1 Online Tutoring and Small Group Classes.
- Instant Tutoring: accept subject specific, on-demand tutoring
sessions whenever you'd like.About Varsity TutorsOur mission is to
transform the way people learn. We do this by leveraging advanced
technology, AI, and the latest in learning science to facilitate a
personalized learning experience. Through small group instruction,
instructors meet with groups typically ranging between 7-9 students
for a more collaborative learning experience. We believe our
thoughtful approach to matching students with the right instructors
in a small group setting can improve outcomes, and we look forward
to connecting you with students hungry to learn.
Keywords: Varsity Tutors, St. Paul , St. Paul CPA FAR Instructor, Education / Teaching , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!