Special Education Teacher
Company: EDU Healthcare
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Are you looking for a perfect school-based assignment?
EDU Healthcare is calling your name!
EDU Healthcare has a brand new opening for a Special Education
Teacher in a district located near Saint Paul, MN. The school
district is seeking to interview Special Education Teachers who
have a passion for working with students.
Interviews are happening now! This fantastic opportunity will be
We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the
Contact our hiring managers today for more information at
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in
all 50 states. We work with many public and private school
districts in meeting their therapy, nursing, and special education
needs for their students. We attract, retain, and manage our staff
at the center of our organization delivering these services.
Providing quality services is what we strive for with every single
client and student. We know first-hand how important it is for
students to receive educational health-related services to grow and
develop their educational plans.
EDU HEALTHCARE:EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that
is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have
rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care
services to our clients, patients, and communities which we
operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Keywords: EDU Healthcare, St. Paul , Special Education Teacher, Education / Teaching , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!