Director of Clinical Education
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Do you want to Improve People's Lives? We would love for you to
come and work at Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities!Title:
Director of Clinical Education - The Director of Clinical Education
is responsible for the coordination and oversight of the initial
onboarding of nursing staff for up to the first 12 months of their
employment. Primary responsibilities include ensuring qualified
employees provide quality, compassionate care in accordance with
applicable laws and regulations and accepted standards of practice,
as well as Interim HealthCare policies and procedures. The goal is
to support the success of all nurses in their assigned roles by
ensuring they can demonstrate competency with key nursing skills
and communication, have good working knowledge of all systems and
processes used in their role, and understand the expectations for
thorough, accurate, and timely documentation. Hours: Full-time,
Days - Monday - Friday
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA (Health Savings Account) with Company Match
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- FSA (Flex Spending Account)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Recognition Programs
- Free Education Courses
- Locally owned and operatedBecome a part of Interim HealthCare
- Work with an amazing group of people every day!
- Make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people's lives
for more than 40 years.Minimum Requirements:
- The Director of Education should be a licensed clinician,
registered nurse is preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school for applicable
- Licensed in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
- License is active and in good standing.
- At least three (3) years of home health care experience.
- At least two (2) years of management or experience with
- Maintains a certification as an Oasis Clinical Specialist. If
you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply today! Find
us HealthCare of the Twin CitiesMission, Vision and Values of
Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:Our vision is to be the
provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice through our values of
integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and financial
responsibility. We offer a wide variety of home care ranging from
skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed health care
services which helps with the every day tasks that let people
continue living at home where they are most comfortable.
Additionally we provide hospice care in the home that can make
loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the
family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time
together. Interim's mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition
of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity
in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim
HealthCare's mission - Improving People's Lives.EEO M/F/D/VInterim
HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, St. Paul , Director of Clinical Education, Education / Teaching , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!