Company: Horizontal Talent
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 5, 2022
- This assignment requires a level of communication to others
within the client organization, including:
- Work Group: Involves high level of consistent and clear
communication on a daily basis regarding new projects, project
status, key issues, etc.
- Proactively communicates planned time out of the office, etc.
to Design Supervisor.
- Client Sales Team: Explaining and discussing the constraints of
graphic design and manufacturing capabilities.
- Establishing rapport and being highly responsive.
- Technical (Manufacturing and Application Engineering): Involves
explaining customer expectations and gathering input needed to
develop a graphic design that meet the requirements for client
manufacturing and processing by the customer.External Contacts:
- This assignment has occasional contact with others outside of
the client company, including:
- Customers: Information gathering and discussions to develop a
solution that meets customer expectations and client
- Often requires translating the technical aspects of this
process into terms that the non-technical person can clearly
- Design personnel employed by the Customer: Involves detailed
communication of the technical requirements of graphic design,
manufacturing requirements, file format and data transfer.
- Need to ensure that direction is consistent with customer
- Education/Experience: A degree from a vocational/technical
school in graphic design or equivalent is required, 3+ years of job
related experience is preferred, and experience with technical
design for digital printing is also required.Skills
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must be knowledgeable in regards to process-color technology
and digital printing.
- High level of proficiency with computer systems and software
related to graphic design, graphic file formats, digital images,
data management, and communication.
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Must be able to work independently on assignments of standard
- Must have experience in preparing artwork for mass
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, St. Paul , Graphic Specialist, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!